Who's our next brick?

You are right there got a bad feeling about Bates.:unsure:

i dont understand the concern on bates. what else can he do? hes said we are the clear favorite. hes visited several times. hes in a florida recruiting hotbed where im sure he doesnt want peer pressure from an early announcement for the VOLS. He's a super talented kid who is doing what his father suggested he do, which is go out and take his visits and enjoy his once in a lifetime opportunity. His dad came to our orange and white game and also has had a recent speaking engagement with the team, both signs of a healthy relationship with the team. I feel very strongly that we get him whenever he decides to make an announcement. Not every kid is TK or Hurd, some like to enjoy the process, take their visits and just take it slow. Doesnt make either process better, just makes them different.

Reactions: 2 people
if this isnt sarcasm it has to be one of the dumbest posts ive seen.

its a subtle stab at another poster i think. maybe terrypedigo? someone said something very similar to this in a previous post that was dead serious. if it wasnt terry then i apologize.

When did Bates move up to a Rivals 6.0 four star? I also see that he's ranked 58th overall. It seems that I recall he was a 5.8 and around 200th. Am I confusing him with someone else or has he always been this highly ranked?

Maybe Rivals thinks he is going to commit to Bammer? He will drop again after he commits to UT don't worry.:p

Maybe Rivals thinks he is going to commit to Bammer? He will drop again after he commits to UT don't worry.:p

+1

Will go from a 6.0 4 star to a 5.6 3 star in a matter of about 53 seconds. If he does it on national TV, he may drop all the way to a 5.5 if Saban makes a call. TIFWIW

The coaching staff better not let up on Dillon Bates or he could be another Vonn Bell, one that got away.

Why would you even think or question that this staff will let up on recruiting Bates? This staff has no quit....you're just looking for stuff to b!tch about!

We need atleast one trigger puller this week, get things fired back up. Doesn't seem to be Hendrix or Freeman. Cortez got visitors from four schools today and have heard nothing about him committing. Nothing with Gaulden or Barnett. Poona is like are best shot and I don't believe he will commit this week.

We need atleast one trigger puller this week, get things fired back up. Doesn't seem to be Hendrix or Freeman. Cortez got visitors from four schools today and have heard nothing about him committing. Nothing with Gaulden or Barnett. Poona is like are best shot and I don't believe he will commit this week.

truitt maybe?

The Battle at Helm's Deep!

And now I want to see McDowell, Poona, Mouhon, Kitt, Kizer, Cornwell, Bates and The Berry's all committ on the same day! Today!

I guess that's a long shot, huh?

its a subtle stab at another poster i think. maybe terrypedigo? someone said something very similar to this in a previous post that was dead serious. if it wasnt terry then i apologize.

I did it for that exact reason good sir

VN Store

Back