'14 VA DT Derrick Nnadi

I didnt want DG to wear orange. Didnt think he was that great. I do however think that this kid is as good as advertised. VA is loaded this year and whoever UT has recruiting the state needs to get to it. Hand would also be a great pick up. Blanding is done since he committed to UVgay.

DG is gonna be a beast when he gets in college foot all shape. How did u not want him to play for UT

I just thought that there were better RBS out there and in no way did I or many in VA think that DG was the #1 RB in the nation. In his highlight tape every team that he was up against was pitiful. And for the guy who said I was in every thread complaining about Va kids not geting offers please go back and check. I said that in ONE kids thread. I also said that people on here have stated how important it was that UT hit VA hard in 2014 and yet alot of the top players in Va do not hold offers from them. Thats all I said. I do wish UT would recruit Va harder. UA has come in and snatched up some good kids. Would love for Reavis, Hand and Nnadi to wear the orange.

Rivals Camp Richmond

2. DT DERRICK NNADI, VIRGINIA BEACH (VA.) OCEAN LAKES
Nnadi performed better than three five-star defensive linemen. The things that stood out most about the defensive line MVP were his overall strength and motor. Nnadi had a strong rip move to both sides, and his lower-body strength combined with good leverage allowed him to push the offensive lineman wherever he wanted. It is surprising that Nnadi, a Rivals Five-Star Challenge invitee, doesn't have more offers, but there is plenty of time for schools to notice him.

What's the deal? You would think the #37 player in the nation would have offers from virtually every major program in the nation. Am I missing something here?

Total speculation here but he is either totally under the radar, or there are other concerns. I don't believe most of the elite schools that recruit that area would miss on a DT ?

We don't need no stinking DT's. As long as we are loaded with guys who are 5'9 180, the national title will be ours!

:popcorn:

Agreed. I don't see us getting Mosley unless Bama doesn't want him. Sawyers and Ford, we got a good shot. Other than that, the cupboard is bare currently.

If you want to see a bare cupboard, check out my kitchen cabinet at any given time. If we landed Ford and Sawyers, our cupboard would be far from bare. Not necessarily overflowing...but definitely not bare.

If you want to see a bare cupboard, check out my kitchen cabinet at any given time. If we landed Ford and Sawyers, our cupboard would be far from bare. Not necessarily overflowing...but definitely not bare.

I think we need at least 6 DT/DE's in this class. 2 would be a start.

Agreed. I don't see us getting Mosley unless Bama doesn't want him. Sawyers and Ford, we got a good shot. Other than that, the cupboard is bare currently.

Haven't you heard Wu? We aren't allowed to have that opinion that you have about Mosley anymore. No matter how true it might be you have to put on smile.

That being said I hope Bama passes on Mosely cause we need a lot of DL help in this class. :)

VN Store

Back