Rawane Ndiaye Reportedly commits

Ok, so on a different thread where I was defending CCM, I said I didn't care about him visiting, its not like we were going to offer him a scholly.

I take it all back. I was completely wrong. WTF is CCM doing?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 3 people
Now the game truly begins. Who is not coming back next year or is Landry for sure not coming now?

Ok, so on a different thread where I was defending CCM, I said I didn't care about him visiting, its not like we were going to offer him a scholly.

I take it all back. I was completely wrong. WTF is CCM doing?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Trying to get some rebounds and defense in close. We don't have any size after next year.

Reactions: 1 person
My guess is you can't teach someone to be 6' 11". I hope someone on the staff can teach him to score and I really hope he is a fantastic defender.

not only can coach martin not evaluate talent but he can not count. we are now 2 over our limit of schollies!!

Im starting to think Landry is not going to make it in.

Even if Landry can't make it we're just trading his 2 ppg average for another guy with a 2 ppg average who was previously committed to Western Carolina. Not sure what Cuonzo's thinking on these recruits.

Still trying to understand the D1 recruitment of a guy that averaged 2.5 points and 3.5 rebounds during 13 games. Yes he is 6'11", but those numbers wouldn't justify recruitment at UK,UNC,Duke or even Florida. This kid came out of Raleigh,NC and the tobacco road schools didn't offer him. Why are we recruiting this guy? Nobody else finds this odd?

Still trying to understand the D1 recruitment of a guy that averaged 2.5 points and 3.5 rebounds during 13 games. Yes he is 6'11", but those numbers wouldn't justify recruitment at UK,UNC,Duke or even Florida. This kid came out of Raleigh,NC and the tobacco road schools didn't offer him. Why are we recruiting this guy? Nobody else finds this odd?

If you expect us to recruit like UK that's your fault...reports are that he was drawing interst from other SEC schools fwiw. I'm willing to at least see the guy play before I bash him. If reports are accurate that he's taking Yemi's spot what's the freak out for, we desperately need a big.

If you expect us to recruit like UK that's your fault...reports are that he was drawing interst from other SEC schools fwiw. I'm willing to at least see the guy play before I bash him. If reports are accurate that he's taking Yemi's spot what's the freak out for, we desperately need a big.

Hold up, my fault? Seriously? Just trying to understand the recruitment of CCM. Definitely need a big, but I would rather settle for a quality big (if available). If we are going to compete with Kentucky we have to recruit better than a guy avg 2 pts a game. I fully understand UT is not going to be able to recruit on the same level as what Calapari is capable of doing, but to offer a guy a scholly with those numbers has got to be puzzling. Also, this is a first hearing of Yemi leaving.

I like coach, but damn wtf is going on this dude would sit the bench in a pick up game.:post-4-1090547912:

VN Store

Back