Orange and white game stats

ManningBerry#1

So I was thinking about what stats will be produced by our players. I for one hope that Worley connects with Croom for at least one TD and that Neal gets at least 60 yards.

What does Volnation think?

So I was thinking about what stats will be produced by our players. I for one hope that Worley connects with Croom for at least one TD and that Neal gets at least 60 yards.

its-gon-rain.jpg

Reactions: 5 people

Not being a smartass, but the only thing that will prove is that out DB's still suck.

Stats from a spring game are below meaningless.

I wanna be in Neyland Stadium and see Tennessee players on the field, coaches on the sidelines, and thousands of my friends having a great time.

Oh, and I wanna see Nathan Peterman throw a football.

That's all.

Reactions: 4 people
I've only been to Neyland 6 times, and I've seen UT lose every time. I'm looking forward to going when UT can't lose lol. Very sad days, but CBJ is the man and our rise to the Top (power T there) is now!

I wanna be in Neyland Stadium and see Tennessee players on the field, coaches on the sidelines, and thousands of my friends having a great time.

Oh, and I wanna see Nathan Peterman throw a football.

That's all.

Nothing wrong with that. :salute:

As long as the fans don't read too much into a Spring game and see it for what it is. There will be a ton of improvement by the time Austin Peay shows up.

Reactions: 2 people
Dude...really? I'd like to see our players play and our coaches coach, nothing specific.
Hope to see a nice turnout as well.

I've only been to Neyland 6 times, and I've seen UT lose every time. I'm looking forward to going when UT can't lose lol. Very sad days, but CBJ is the man and our rise to the Top (power T there) is now!

Maybe your luck will work in Gainesville and Tuscaloosa. Come on down for the UF game. I'll even buy your ticket if your luck rubs off on the Gators.

I guarantee if the Vols win in Gainesville and you can prove you were there, you can name your price for the Bama game! :question:

Reactions: 1 person

Dang thats rough. my record in games attended is 101-4. Granted most are games we should win, but mostly depends on when i can get to Knocksville. I have been to some "big" wins. (ARK 98, FL 98). Halloween night in the black jerseys was a great one also. Had sideline passes to that one, and got some awesome pictures. My hardest loss was the Al game in tuscaloosa when the mountains hand was hit by the football on the game winning field goal try. Man those bama fans just knew they were about to lose.

Reactions: 1 person
Maybe your luck will work in Gainesville and Tuscaloosa. Come on down for the UF game. I'll even buy your ticket if your luck rubs off on the Gators.

I guarantee if the Vols win in Gainesville and you can prove you were there, you can name your price for the Bama game! :question:

The Florida women alone may be hot enough to justify that drive :p

VN Store

Back