Kim Mulkey is pathetic...

It was extremely satisfying watching them go down. Something about the attitude of this Baylor team has always rubbed me the wrong way, it probably starts with the head coach.

It was extremely satisfying watching them go down. Something about the attitude of this Baylor team has always rubbed me the wrong way, it probably starts with the head coach.

I have no problem with them, I guess because they're not UConn. If the Lady Vols can't win it, then I'm for anybody but UConn. However with Baylor out it leaves the door open for the Lady Vols to make a title run.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Now you know why her and Geno are buddies. Both whine like little girls when something doesn't go their way! I'm glad to see the upset. I honestly think the NCAA should have tested Griner. If she is actually a she, I bet her test levels are through the roof!

The last 5 minutes of that game was just an absolute circus. If anything, the refs should be ashamed for giving the UofL coach a T with so little time left in the game.

Reactions: 3 people
Lol. That was some of the most amazing defense I've seen aimed at one person. Incredible stuff. So glad Baylor is out.

Wanna give a shout out to Brittney Griner for saying "Hey, some calls could have gone the other way, but it doesn't matter. You got to play through it. We didn't get it done."

Incredible that the 22 year old shows a lot more maturity than the 50 year old

Reactions: 2 people
Wanna give a shout out to Brittney Griner for saying "Hey, some calls could have gone the other way, but it doesn't matter. You got to play through it. We didn't get it done."

I agree. If anyone is a crybaby it's RGIII. :)

That Louisville played dirty and there is a difference in tough defense or fighting or something like that. I dono....cry baby talk. Boo Hoo.

Males are just more mature in general

Reactions: 7 people
I never liked CKM as a player at La Tech, like her even less as Baylor's HC. No class!

This whole fiasco just reaffirms the stereotype that Baylor is a bunch of whiny, spoiled children.

Reactions: 1 person

Yeah, that dude really has matured. He threw a pretty good left hook at that girl during the game.

I'd like to remind RG3 who actually has thrown a punch in their career:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7f61NzbNfkw[/youtube]

Reactions: 3 people
I bet she was OK with the charge that went against UofL when the Baylor player was still moving forward after the shooter had jumped to shoot.

the UL player was coming down and the baylor jumped in front of her. it was horrible call. how the UL coach got a technical but that B*&*^ didn't was pretty telling.

I'm glad that dude brittany lost, now they can go back to mediocrity and he can go on to play for that dying LNBA

I don't mind coaches complaining about officials...to an extent. But when it's one sided for you, and one bad call goes against you, and you try and throw officials under the bus, it's a pathetic type of whining. A role model should be above that.

exactly, the blame was that her players were having a bad day.. It happens.

What was worse was the bad sportmanship (not shaking hands after the game)

Embarrassing.

And now they'll go back to being what they've always been Athletically. Irrelevant.

VN Store

Back