'14 TN TE Bailey Lenoir

Something doesn't add up here. Ran on the field Sept 10, 2001 in honor of his brother who died Sept 11, 2001. Plus he would have been like 3 years old at the time. Must have meant Sept 10, 2011.

Dad. Not son The dad ran onto the field.

They also put down the wrong date.

Last edited:
Not to confuse this discussion even more, but I was at UT in 2001. I am pretty sure our first game after 9/11 was at home against LSU. It was a game I was ready to attend to get back to our normal lives.

Reactions: 1 person
Not to confuse this discussion even more, but I was at UT in 2001. I am pretty sure our first game after 9/11 was at home against LSU. It was a game I was ready to attend to get back to our normal lives.

Yes it was. That was the game that Casey sucked the first half and got his ass chewed out at halftime and came back as a beast and won it the second half. That was my wife's first game in Neyland. (former Ohio state fan).

Also, yes, it was the game two years ago. Patrick ran out for his brother.

Coach Elder talks to Bailey often, but sadly no offer yet.

Bailey is a good kid and comes from a great family. I've known them for several years now. I hope he ends up in Orange!

Yes it was. That was the game that Casey sucked the first half and got his ass chewed out at halftime and came back as a beast and won it the second half. That was my wife's first game in Neyland. (former Ohio state fan).

I'm glad somebody else knows what it is like to have your significant other As a buckeyes fan. I wanted to slap her during the whole VoNn fiasco j.k. Let alone all my old friend in Ohio being flames about it.
I just really hate OSU, Urbie and Vonn just made it worse.

RyanCallahan247: Sun 09:25pm In-state TE Bailey Lenoir, son of former #Vols OL Patrick Lenoir, has committed to UT-Chattanooga (FREE profile): Bailey Lenoir

RyanCallahan247: Sun 09:25pm In-state TE Bailey Lenoir, son of former #Vols OL Patrick Lenoir, has committed to UT-Chattanooga (FREE profile): Bailey Lenoir

The Mocs are becoming a quality little sister program...good choice for the Lenoir spud...he can develop and possibly advance to the next level there as good as any place :clapping:

Kelley Washington abused anyone who tried to cover him. It was comedy. The only better performance I've seen for a WR was Charles Rogers of Michigan state against Notre Dame

VN Store

Back