Bench Max:365
Squat Max:565
GPA:3.2
Class:2014 (High School)

Derrick Nnadi

Derrick Nnadi - Yahoo! Sports

Scout.com: Derrick Nnadi Profile

https://twitter.com/DerrickNnadi

Same High School that Justin Hunter attended.

Definitely a position of need. He has Vols as an interest, but no offer as of yet. Thigpen's has good rapport with HS coaches in VA.

Holds offers from FSU, Ole Miss, Illini, UNC, NCSt, UVA, VT, WISC.

Comes in at #5 on the list of top players in VA, and 3 of the 4 in front of him are top 6 in the country.

Name: Derrick Nnadi

School: Ocean Lakes (Va.)

Size: 6-foot-2, 295 pounds

Position: Defensive tackle

Recruiting: Nnadi has scholarship offers from Illinois, North Carolina, North Carolina State, Old Dominion, Virginia, and Virginia Tech. He is also attracting heavy interest from several other major college football programs all over the country.

Ranking: Three-star prospect, 11th ranked defensive tackle prospect in the 2014 class.

Scouting Report : Nnadi has been unblockable for most of his junior season. Despite playing defensive tackle, he is leading his team in tackles. He does a nice job at the point of attack controlling the line of scrimmage. The Ocean Lakes’ star is plays with good leverage, is extremely strong, and does a good job using his hands to shed blockers. Nnadi‘s motor never stops and he has plays with passion. He has six offers, but that number will be much higher by the end of the season.

Whatchu waitin on Butch?? Offer this kid!! We need lots of big nasties(DL) and big uglies(OL) in 2014!!

LOLOL! Nope the kid is good and I would love to see him wear orange just like Justin his old team mate.

I'm actually with this guy this time. This kid is really good. Really hope we offer. But I don't get paid to evaluate, and I don't think this staff is crazy for not offering, so what do I know. :)

I'm sure he will get an offer if he's that good.. Especially with Gillespie on staff now.. That might help us some in the Virginia's.

I'm sure he will get an offer if he's that good.. Especially with Gillespie on staff now.. That might help us some in the Virginia's.

He may have some connects there. Hopeful he does. But I believe he is gonna most help us in FL.

I didnt want DG to wear orange. Didnt think he was that great. I do however think that this kid is as good as advertised. VA is loaded this year and whoever UT has recruiting the state needs to get to it. Hand would also be a great pick up. Blanding is done since he committed to UVgay.

VN Store

Back