Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball

Good pick up. He's played well so far

I picked him up in my other league

Last edited:
BTNO!!! The message boards on the forum in the league apparently never get read, but if you can adjust the playoff settings tonight or before games start tomorrow like was suggested in the forum, the few of us that actually are adjusting our rosters would love to have a better format that sticks to the format the rest of the season was on. Instead of 2 week matchups and only 4 teams in, we would rather have 6teams make the playoffs with the top 2 seeds getting a bye. I don't know if its even possible to change those settings at this point, and it doesn't affect my team because I am in regardless. THanks boss!

BTNO!!! The message boards on the forum in the league apparently never get read, but if you can adjust the playoff settings tonight or before games start tomorrow like was suggested in the forum, the few of us that actually are adjusting our rosters would love to have a better format that sticks to the format the rest of the season was on. Instead of 2 week matchups and only 4 teams in, we would rather have 6teams make the playoffs with the top 2 seeds getting a bye. I don't know if its even possible to change those settings at this point, and it doesn't affect my team because I am in regardless. THanks boss!

I didn't start the league, that's Yankee.

Sorry BTNO. I was under the impression that you were running the league. N/m then... Too late to change it anyway.

It's just an ESPN Standard league. Can't adjust playoff settings

You were baffled Chris?!? I was just holding back during the regular season. ;) Hahahah!!!

I was going to type up an acceptance speech for winning the inaugural VN fantasy basketball league, but I'll spare you all that junk and just say... It was a pleasure crushing all your faces this season and I thoroughly look forward to the next fantasy foray! Go Vols!!!

Seriously guys, it was fun but next season we need a little more commitment out of the managers. Several teams just stopped adjusting their rosters shortly after the season began. Next season, if you aren't going to play, don't sign up.

Holla!

In the event that two teams have the same win-loss-tie record at the conclusion of their two-week playoff game, the following tie-breaking system is employed:

Tie Breaker for Playoff Games
Higher seeded team

#1 - ME
#2 - you

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, YOU COCKY SOB!!!

KNOCKSVILLE GROWLERS 2013 VN BBALL FORUM FANTASY BASKETBALL CHAMPIONS

i-win.gif

You were baffled Chris?!? I was just holding back during the regular season. ;) Hahahah!!!

I was going to type up an acceptance speech for winning the inaugural VN fantasy basketball league, but I'll spare you all that junk and just say... It was a pleasure crushing all your faces this season and I thoroughly look forward to the next fantasy foray! Go Vols!!!

Seriously guys, it was fun but next season we need a little more commitment out of the managers. Several teams just stopped adjusting their rosters shortly after the season began. Next season, if you aren't going to play, don't sign up.

Holla!

If you haven't heard yet,

I WIN, YOU LOSE.

Should have waited til the match was over to post that victory speech!

GROWLERS 2013 CHAMPIONS!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 23

VN Store

Back