'14 VA S CJ Reavis

Nope! Doesnt make sense does it. He is #14 in the state of Va for 2014. Kid camped with the Berry twins at the UA combine. In every group with them and he has no offer. Just a hand written note from a GA.

Dude just calm down. If it happens it happens. As long as he goes to school for free don't whine.

Whos whining? I just think its funy how people talk on here how UT should be recruiting VA hard this year and one of the best players in the state hasnt been offered. The kid visited Wake and UNC last week and loved them both with Wake having an edge. Small school, private and early playing time. Kid has good grades and a good head on his shoulders as well.

Reavis could end up becoming one of the most offered prospects in a talent-rich year in Virginia. He's said he's hearing from the likes of Alabama, Miami (Fla.), Michigan, Michigan State, Ohio State, Tennessee and Vanderbilt.

-Scout

I know for a fact that the only contact that he has had with anyone at UT was from a card from a GA. Nothing more. I do know for a fact that Lance Thompson, as well as coaches from OSU, Michigan, UNC, Clemson, Michigan St. and Vandy have all been by to see him and some others but NO Tenn. Coach.

Let the coaches recruit. If this kid was high enough on their board he'd get more attention. How hard is that to figure out? Crying about it won't get him recruited more.

Reactions: 1 person
Crying about what! Just stating facts. What, you guys cant handle facts on here?

Whether you realize it or not you're not likable on here after your obnoxious posts in the D. Green thread.

Now in Reavis's thread you're complaining because the UT staff hasn't offered "one of the best players in VA". Well, maybe they feel pretty good about where they are with Safeties this class and don't want to waste CJ's time with a non committable offer. Or maybe they'll offer tomorrow. Either way, you come off as a whiny dckhead. Just being real. :good!:

Reactions: 6 people
I could care less if im liked or not on here RON! Who are you anyway? And wow! Love the use of profanity on here. I think that is a No No. How did that Green thing work out for UT anyway? Yeah not so well. Went to a school that is still relevant and UT is still trying to play catch up to the other powers in college football. This is a message board where people come to give their opinions and insight. I have seen most if not all of the players from VA live. Have you? Probably not because you sit here on this board all day and bash people for their views if they arent like yours. Get a life RON!

I'm not bashing anyone. You on the other hand bashed a HS RB named Derrick Green constantly. And you bash UT's FB program constantly. This is a message board and all opinions are welcome, no doubt. Who am I? I'm just a nobody poster with an opinion, just like you.

Back to Reavis...hope he earns an offer. Looks like a great prospect.

I could care less if im liked or not on here RON! Who are you anyway? And wow! Love the use of profanity on here. I think that is a No No. How did that Green thing work out for UT anyway? Yeah not so well. Went to a school that is still relevant and UT is still trying to play catch up to the other powers in college football. This is a message board where people come to give their opinions and insight. I have seen most if not all of the players from VA live. Have you? Probably not because you sit here on this board all day and bash people for their views if they arent like yours. Get a life RON!

That's fine. You have the right to give your opinion, and everyone else has a right to disagree. Don't get your panties in a wad.

I never bashed the kid. All I said was he wasnt all that everyone was hyping him up to be. I have seen the kid play a bunch and against tough competion he didnt do well. In no way is that bashing someone. Now back to CJ.

Wake Forest and WVU have offered. Nebraska is soon to follow. UTs DB coach contacted CJ yesterday and is hopeful that he will receive an offer soon.

If there is one positional area where we can be selective, it is the secondary. A number of in-state and/or legacies that play these positions.

Reavis could end up becoming one of the most offered prospects in a talent-rich year in Virginia. He's said he's hearing from the likes of Alabama, Miami (Fla.), Michigan, Michigan State, Ohio State, Tennessee and Vanderbilt.

Reavis will be on campus tomorrow...

Reavis will be on campus tomorrow...

P810'sDaMan probably has to change boxers now with him visiting...

Reactions: 2 people
No need to. He will be at UT for a short stay Friday then off to Clemson Saturday. Wisconsin offered today. I am sure the coaching staff will impress him. He is not all about just football. Academics are important to him as well. Cant wait to hear the story about his trip.

VN Store

Back