Top 3 Sleepers from this years class

AlwaysHomeToMeVol

I don't know if one of these have been made if so sorry mods. I like seeing who everyone thinks will make an impact that isn't a headliner.

With that my top 3.

1. Corey Vereen
2. Jabo Lee
3. AJ Branisel

Reactions: 2 people
I'm sure many would say the whole class is sleepers.

That said, Lemond Johnson and Branisel will over-perform their stars imo.

1. Miller
2. Sutton
3. Branisel

With that being said im siked about this class man...we might have struck out on a few recruits but we got some good players and may have struck gold with jrm, carr, ferguson, dobbs, brown just too name a few...also siked to see what smith can do as a wr and also hoping our walk ons work out!!!...GBO!!!

My guess for players that will outperform their rivals star level are as follows in order of contribution
1. Joshua Dobbs. I believe he has a chance to come in and start day 1. He has an excellent head on his shoulders and can be a star for UT.
2. Paul Harris. Think he starts next year and does big things for us.
3. Cameron Sutton. I believe he will be a starting corner by the middle of the year.
4. Riyahd Jones. He has a great possibility of playing in a lot of games this coming year.

These are just some of the three stars I think will help contribute quite a bit. Who do you all think starts from this class next year?

. I was so hoping we could actually land more than 1 or 2 true studs so i wouldn't have to read people trying to spin our bottom of the sec class into sounding like just secretly landed the best players in the country.
We signed a bunch of mediocre kids that will play at that level, mediocre. I'm not sugar coating anything about UT anymore. I'm just hoping that this class will serve as solid depth to play behind all the true studs cbj and staff will be able to pull in in the next few years.
After the past season, the coaching search fiasco, and the crappy class dooley started for cbji have come to the realization that we will finish no better than 6-6 this next season and the bowl could go either way. Just hoping cbj can actually land the caliber of player next year he could only finish second on this year, otherwise UT Football will be in big trouble and have s very dark future.
So you all go ahead and hype up these players to sound better than they really are, but i refuse to buy into it anymore. I'm going the realist route from here on out. I'm taking everything at face value and won't make anything out to be buy what the facts show it to be.

Reactions: 4 people
Based on what I've seen, I would bet money Miller will be a big contributor if he stays clean and stays eligible.

USMC1:Im so glad Riley stuck with us, at a christmas bball tourney their was about 20 of us that bet he would be our starting QB. Tell him not to let us down, dinner is on the line lol

. I was so hoping we could actually land more than 1 or 2 true studs so i wouldn't have to read people trying to spin our bottom of the sec class into sounding like just secretly landed the best players in the country.
We signed a bunch of mediocre kids that will play at that level, mediocre. I'm not sugar coating anything about UT anymore. I'm just hoping that this class will serve as solid depth to play behind all the true studs cbj and staff will be able to pull in in the next few years.
After the past season, the coaching search fiasco, and the crappy class dooley started for cbji have come to the realization that we will finish no better than 6-6 this next season and the bowl could go either way. Just hoping cbj can actually land the caliber of player next year he could only finish second on this year, otherwise UT Football will be in big trouble and have s very dark future.
So you all go ahead and hype up these players to sound better than they really are, but i refuse to buy into it anymore. I'm going the realist route from here on out. I'm taking everything at face value and won't make anything out to be buy what the facts show it to be.

No sugar coating... UT signed 3 TE's. Two 3* and a 2*. All have the right size and speed. I suspect that at least one of them will become a star at UT and be drafted on the first day.

Other than that, I like Dobbs and Jenkins.

Marquez North. He's a sure fire 5 star talent. It's abysmal that he is not ranked among the top 20 prospects in the nation. He will be our #1 receiver by the time we head to the swamp.

Some of you need to reconsider what it is to be a sleeper... 4* guys aren't exactly flying under the radar..

Some of you need to reconsider what it is to be a sleeper... 4* guys aren't exactly flying under the radar..

That is true. I specified mine to the Rivals site, but i guess you could say Dobbs isn't a sleeper seeing as radio shows are saying he could come in here day one and win the starting job.

VN Store

Back