Rest In Peace

RIP Chris Kyle, the devil or ramadi. After 150 confirmed kills, 2 silver stars, and 5 bronze stars, an idiot kills you at a shooting range.

RIP Chris Kyle, the devil or ramadi. After 150 confirmed kills, 2 silver stars, and 5 bronze stars, an idiot kills you at a shooting range.

Have been doing a lot of research on this guy today and I have to say he like many of you guys who have put your asses on the line for us commoners, you all continue to get my utmost respect. I can always say thank you to those who have served, but that probably does not mean very much to the guys who are sticking their neck out.

I guess I am having trouble formulating my thoughts here, but thanks for all the selfless acts that all of you veterans have done for us. This guy like many of you who have served deserve to go out a longtime from now after a truly fulfilled long life. I hope that makes sense, but thanks Jesus, 7th, and everyone else who has defended us. I'll get off the box now, just felt the need to say thanks again.

Have been doing a lot of research on this guy today and I have to say he like many of you guys who have put your asses on the line for us commoners, you all continue to get my utmost respect. I can always say thank you to those who have served, but that probably does not mean very much to the guys who are sticking their neck out.

I guess I am having trouble formulating my thoughts here, but thanks for all the selfless acts that all of you veterans have done for us. This guy like many of you who have served deserve to go out a longtime from now after a truly fulfilled long life. I hope that makes sense, but thanks Jesus, 7th, and everyone else who has defended us. I'll get off the box now, just felt the need to say thanks again.

Amen!

GOB, I regent to inform you that I will no longer be able to hate you. Please don't feel as if you have done something wrong. The reality is it's me. I've become bored with the whole thing. Basically the whole thing has run it's course.
Furthermore I find you to be reasonably intelligent and moderately entertaining. It is my belief that hating someone stupid would be a better use of my time.
I apologize for any inconvenience this transition period may cause you.

I'm still willing to choke you out at the Ga game if you think it will help.

Sincerly, El Slicebo

VN Store

Back