'13 Fl RB Matthew Dayes

What's the latest on this guy? He has us in his top 5 on Rivals. Rudy Ford has a 5.8 and Dayes is a 5.7 rating. Sounds like a good player, did we move on to better guys?

Vandy seems to be confident this kid is their replacement for Ford. I have no idea how accurate that is. Kid would be a very good late pick up.

have a feeling we have somebody committed. or some names would have been popping up! jmo

Orange, I think I'm with you on this one. I find it hard to believe that we continue to let guys like this commit to other teams when we have a shot at them.

Butch must really feel good about someone out there. :salute::salute:

Orange, I think I'm with you on this one. I find it hard to believe that we continue to let guys like this commit to other teams when we have a shot at them.

Maybe CBJ and company feel the RBs on the roster are enough for now. They will take a top back, but don't want to settle for a kid who has to develop any at all. Not sure what to make of RB recruiting. Honestly, it looks like a train wreck to me. Hope for the best I guess.

CBJ can't just snap his fingers and decide where a recruit will sign. In addition...we don't even KNOW if we had a shot at him. Maybe he DID call and Dayes said no thanks. Just let it play out and complain after the fact if you must. All this hand wringing over who may or may not get is pointless at this juncture.:eek:k:

Reactions: 1 person
Barton Simmons‏@bartonsimmons

umm...RT @SFHSSports: Cypress Bay HC Mark Guondolo tells us Matt Dayes is still deciding. Has backed off Vandy and is taking more time.

Seems he can't make his mind up.

Barton Simmons‏@bartonsimmons

umm...RT @SFHSSports: Cypress Bay HC Mark Guondolo tells us Matt Dayes is still deciding. Has backed off Vandy and is taking more time.

Seems he can't make his mind up.

Would be hilarious if a call this morning from CBJ got him to reconsider and say, "hold up". :eek:lol:

Josh Mercer....started a thread a while back on him, he's an NCST commit also at RB. Would love to flip him.

VN Store

Back