January/February Official Visits

I have brought this a few times without any responses. Can anybody with a VQ sub ask hubbs about our visit numbers.

I am counting 43 names here when you include lemond Johnson. Iirc jones was only allowed 35 OVs because of NCAA limitations.

What gives??

Idk where the in.fo on Austin Sanders being UOV came from but he was on his OFFICIAL.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I know my brother (Kendrick) is planning on being there. I'd assume Josh Smith will be as well.

That's what I'm talking about! Always good to have some guys on hand that can really back up what the coaches are saying about being a Vol. Best of luck to your brother and family, glad he's getting the opportunity to play for the Vols.

Reactions: 1 person
De'Runnya Wilson is now an MSU commit. And Charlie High I think is coming with the CAK crew.

I think right now, per VQ, the OV's expected this weekend are:

Levenberry
Bell
Boyd
Dobbs

Another 1 or 2 could be added by tomorrow, depending on weather. I'm sure they'll update the OV list tonight in the war room.

I read about Dobbs and he seems to be a great prospect, but when did we get into the picture with him? His name seems to be rather new in connection to who we have been pursuing.

1/25 weekend...

This weekend, here's who we expect in weather permitting:

Vonn Bell

E.J. Levenberry

Joshua Dobbs

Antonio Riles

Zach Cunningham (Begins visit on Sunday)

-VQ

PLEASE let weather be permitting for at least those first 2 names!!! Weather will be fine by Sunday. Hey Ron, has Hubbs or anyone said what we are recruiting Riles as? He's 6'4" 260+...I wonder if maybe they are looking at bulking him up a little and making him a DT? Either that or he is a back-up plan to Lawson or Bellamy.

1. Kendrick
2. Josh Smith
3. A.J. Branisel
4. Austin Sanders
5. Dylan Wiesman
6. Davin Bellamy
7. Ryan Jenkins
8. Carl Lawson
9. Cameron Sutton
10. Jaylen Miller
11. Malik Foreman
12. Shelton Gibson

Possibly Jason Smith and maybe 1-2 more last minute. Per Hubbs.

And Peyton Barber per 247

Hope Barber's there. Highlights look great. Metrics are really good. Would be a great get and would cushion the blow if Green goes to Michigan

I think right now, per VQ, the OV's expected this weekend are:

Levenberry
Bell
Boyd
Dobbs

Another 1 or 2 could be added by tomorrow, depending on weather. I'm sure they'll update the OV list tonight in the war room.

Boyd cancelled his visit

@RockyTopVols: @FootballTimeMag E.J. Levenberry is sick and will not be able to make the trip to Knoxville. Looks like he will be here next weekend.

lmao...are you freakin kidding me...sick! lol Like I said...good news...good news...good...BAAM!! more bad news..back to reality...continue....

HONOR THY VOLS...CHERISH THEM...

lmao...are you freakin kidding me...sick! lol Like I said...good news...good news...good...BAAM!! more bad news..back to reality...continue....

HONOR THY VOLS...CHERISH THEM...

Can you read? He said he will be here next week, not a bad thing at all.

VN Store

Back