Manziel: The Party Animal

He's 20 years old. Why is the AD talking to his parents?

Correct me if I am wrong but Manziel can only drink legally in Texas if his parents are present since he is under 21. I believe they have a waiver on the 21 to drink law if parents are present.

If Manziel actually improves from year to year or hell just produces similar to last year he will be heralded as the greatest college football player ever and it won't even be debatable.

Now having said that he needs to make his private life a little more private

Correct me if I am wrong but Manziel can only drink legally in Texas if his parents are present since he is under 21. I believe they have a waiver on the 21 to drink law if parents are present.

Assuming that law is in place in Texas, my point was that if Manziel chooses to ignore it, the consequences are his and his alone. Any influence his parents may have over him at this point are by his choice. He is responsible for his actions.

How many people on this board could say if they were in his shoes wouldn't be doing the same thing???? Bunch of hypocrites!!! This guy is enjoying his 15 minutes of fame while he still has it. He's a young charismatic kid who's enjoying being a superstar. He's being your typical college kid. I don't blame him one bit for soaking this all in and enjoying life to the fullest. He just had one of the best college football seasons ever, won the Heisman and has single handidly put A&M back on the college football map. Enjoy it Johnny Heisman, I know I would

15 minutes? You have no clue what being a star football player on a college campus means. The heisman just boosts that up a few points

Reactions: 1 person
Johnny is neither. Quit trying to dig sh!t up on the kid. He's an extremely typical Texas kid who comes from money.

Has a broken a law or rule since the season started?

Dude, don't get your panties in a wad. No one is digging anything up on the kid. He is just being a college student which everyone in here agrees with. Chillax.

Let me put this to bed as I did in another forum not too long ago.

Johnny Manziel is the "anti-Tebow". You've all grown accustomed to one or two ways today's student athletes are perceived. The most common is a rule breaking thug, who is boastful on and off the field and eventually gets caught with something illegal. Example "The Honey Badger".

Then there's stereotype #2. Far less prevalent, but certainly worthy enough for the same amount of scrutiny. This is the "Holier than thou" athlete who wears his emotions/religion/virginity on his sleeve. These types of players give motivational speeches that are plaque worthy. They are the kinda guy you want your daughter to marry mostly because you see no real threat from them character wise.

Johnny is neither. Quit trying to dig sh!t up on the kid. He's an extremely typical Texas kid who comes from money.

He'll beat your ass on the football field, then meet you and the boys afterwards at a pasture party to have few cold ones with his parent's consent because they'll be in attendance too. The next morning he'll probably wake up early to go shoot a 12 point, then head out to take his smokin hot arm candy out for a real nice steak dinner.

He's a typical Texas kid that does all the same stuff we all grew up doing, and he just so happens to be good at the game of football.

But folks like TMZ need a headline I suppose, and that's why Eric went to go see him and the folks. He's a target because there are vultures in society. Does he need to tap the brakes on twitter? Maybe. Does he have some folks out there that dislike him? Sure.

Best post i've ever read on this site.....I confess that I'm a Tebow fan and I am a Johnny-Football fan, too! Thanks for the REALITY check! GO VOLS!

Why would I write this retarded junk? He is a douche.....end of story. He think's he is a movie star. I can't wait for next year, so the defense can expose him for what he really is, a fraud.

But can he hit a dumpster with a beer bottle?

Assuming that law is in place in Texas, my point was that if Manziel chooses to ignore it, the consequences are his and his alone. Any influence his parents may have over him at this point are by his choice. He is responsible for his actions.

Do what?? He's in America, son. Whatever he does is not his fault.

Reactions: 2 people
His main reason for thr Hypesman just declared for the draft, so, let us see Johhny Football without his 2 first round projected tackles does this year....

Why would I write this retarded junk? He is a douche.....end of story. He think's he is a movie star. I can't wait for next year, so the defense can expose him for what he really is, a fraud.

:eek:lol: yeah our defense will expose him like he exposed bama's

what are you 80 calling him out because he went to a club? :eek:hmy:

He is a douche because you are envious of him?

Let me put this to bed as I did in another forum not too long ago.

Johnny Manziel is the "anti-Tebow". You've all grown accustomed to one or two ways today's student athletes are perceived. The most common is a rule breaking thug, who is boastful on and off the field and eventually gets caught with something illegal. Example "The Honey Badger".

Then there's stereotype #2. Far less prevalent, but certainly worthy enough for the same amount of scrutiny. This is the "Holier than thou" athlete who wears his emotions/religion/virginity on his sleeve. These types of players give motivational speeches that are plaque worthy. They are the kinda guy you want your daughter to marry mostly because you see no real threat from them character wise.

He'll beat your ass on the football field, then meet you and the boys afterwards at a pasture party to have few cold ones with his parent's consent because they'll be in attendance too. The next morning he'll probably wake up early to go shoot a 12 point, then head out to take his smokin hot arm candy out for a real nice steak dinner.

He's a typical Texas kid that does all the same stuff we all grew up doing, and he just so happens to be good at the game of football.

But folks like TMZ need a headline I suppose, and that's why Eric went to go see him and the folks. He's a target because there are vultures in society. Does he need to tap the brakes on twitter? Maybe. Does he have some folks out there that dislike him? Sure.

+1

VN Store

Back