Manti Te'o's Dead girlfriend never existed?

Anyone seen or heard any of the Katie Couric interview? She asked if he was gay and he laughed and said definitely not, he seemed a bit nervous

tumblr_mbyl5qi4tu1rnvlqy.gif

the 110 phone calls over a hour and the fact he was talking to a man the whole time are craziest things about this to me lol

sportscenter just a part of KC show where she played 3 voice mails ...umm that dude manti was talking to wasn't in on this by himself no way...cause those voice mails were a chicks voice

I just don't see how you can spend 500 hours talking to a chick and not realize that it's a dude. No one who isn't a professional voice actor is that good. I also don't see how you don't find it weird that her "brother" keeps contacting you from her phone.

Further, I don't see how you could believe that in the course of one year this girl who is just out of college took trips to New Zealand, Dubai, Vegas, Hawaii (to your hometown, at that, but conveniently when you had no way of being able to fly home to meet her), had something else going on during every one of your away games that she otherwise would have been able to attend, had her father die, got in a car wreck that left her comatose and snapped out of it right when her family agreed to pull the plug, developed leukemia, and died the day after your beloved grandmother.

I don't see how anyone who isn't a high-functioning mentally-challenged person could not see red flags at every turn.

Was it definitely Tuisasosopo disguising his voice, or could he have had a girl working with him? Also, I've never heard Tuisasosopo speak.

Anyone seen or heard any of the Katie Couric interview? She asked if he was gay and he laughed and said definitely not, he seemed a bit nervous

Well, then, he must be gay. Being asked a highly personal question on national TV and one which will be scrutinized by everyone (to include the homosexual community to make sure that Te'o did not offend homosexuals in his response) is something in which no person would ever feel nervous about.

As a parent, if my son was in a relationship as it was described by Manti, with the car wreck, coma, leukemia, all the while traveling the world. She never shows when she says she will. No obituary or family to call. My antenna would be up with all of that.

I absolutely understand that. But, it sounds like a woman; thus, I can see why Te'o thought it was a woman.

Agreed. But her story is so unbelievable.

Further, it's one thing to sound like a girl, it's another to actually talk like one. Maybe Te'o has nevet spent significant time around females.

As a parent, if my son was in a relationship as it was described by Manti, with the car wreck, coma, leukemia, all the while traveling the world. She never shows when she says she will. No obituary or family to call. My antenna would be up with all of that.

I hope my sons don't have the love of their life go through all that pain and suffering without seeing her. We would have a damn problem.

I can't believe his parents didn't call this one. They seem like reasonably intelligent people. I was in South Bend on Nov. 17th and met them at the hotel we were staying at. My husband is a ND fan. Please excuse that.
They had the whole family, aunts and uncles there. Very nice and friendly people.

Leave Manti alone!!!!!

U know each and every one of you would have been tricked and fallen in luv too

He did what any1 of u would have done too

Was it definitely Tuisasosopo disguising his voice, or could he have had a girl working with him? Also, I've never heard Tuisasosopo speak.

What was in it for Tuisasosopo?

Aren't the cousins? To spend his whole existence punking his cousin?

VN Store

Back