Fulmer debate extravaganza (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what if he is or he isnt getting paid? He is getting what he is entitled to per his contract. No more, no less. Its nothing that any of us wouldnt do or have done when seperated from our employer

It is a question that I do not know the answer to. That is why I asked it. I am not hating on CPF. I understand all about contracts. It is a simple yes or no.

Fact: CPF won 152 games while HC at UT---:clapping:
Fact: CPF grew arrogant and complacent--and ultimately is the ONLY ONE responsible for his departure from UT --:disappointed:
Fact: CPF SUCKED without David Cutcliff as OC--:salute:
Fact: Hamilton screwed up--TWICE--in attempting to hire FB coaches since forcing CPF out--:disappointed:

Fact: CBJ is our coach and we need to move on! :salute:

GO VOLS![/QU This is by far the best post on this entire thread! Lol-(caliper) meant to say caliber! Probably just mis-spelled that word too!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

You keepa using that word, I donta think it meansa what you thinka it means.

Just throwing this out. Could he be interested in helping restart ETSU football? From the article it sounds like he has interest.
Fulmer says he'd be 'willing to help' ETSU

“I’ve always said I would coach again if the right opportunity presented itself,” Fulmer said Thursday while in town at the Holiday Inn to speak at a Boys & Girls Club fundraiser. “I would coach again, but it would have to be a real unique situation.”

Sort of sounds like it. He might be successful at that level, probably no Saban, Richt, or Spurrier types to continually put the hammer down on him and he would have a chance at his other personal goal of 200 wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back