The Official Tennessee vs. Mississippi State Game Thread, 4:00pm ET, SECN

Ole Miss will be tough, but with Moore, Golden, and Reese playing better maybe we will have a chance.

I never wanted to talk about the coach and changes, bc if u change coaches every 3-4 years, ur program will always suck, but i did question some of his tactics..What i will say today that means a lot...Look over the bench, and even the guys who were getting minutes and not playing now (remember how Moore didn't play at all for a couple or so games), but watch those players and see how they still are in the game, and cheering for the guys playing, that says a lot for the coach..THAT IS A VERY POSITIVE THING, that should NEVER be overlooked..

I never wanted to talk about the coach and changes, bc if u change coaches every 3-4 years, ur program will always suck, but i did question some of his tactics..What i will say today that means a lot...Look over the bench, and even the guys who were getting minutes and not playing now (remember how Moore didn't play at all for a couple or so games), but watch those players and see how they still are in the game, and cheering for the guys playing, that says a lot for the coach..THAT IS A VERY POSITIVE THING, that should NEVER be overlooked..

Pearl was here for 6......

Nah. Just pointing out how "reliable" that "stat theory" was lol.
Like I said.
We'd see how much weight to put on those criticizing our defense using the points per possession model.
Evidently we don't need to pay much attention to them.
Did show us winning by 4 if we played defense like we can.

Like I said.
We'd see how much weight to put on those criticizing our defense using the points per possession model.
Evidently we don't need to pay much attention to them.
Did show us winning by 4 if we played defense like we can.

That's all I was saying, not a shot at you...just saying we obviously know how much weight now to put into that.

VN Store

Back