'13 TN ATH Jalen Ramsey (Former USCw, now FSU commit)

It looks like the florida recruiters are waiting around for him to return from LA

tellinit.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
I just saw a tweet that said he decommited from USC, does anyone know if this is true? And if so, is it good for us?

Sorry for being lazy, but WTF happened here. A 5 star in-state kid at a position of desperate need and he doesn't even consider us? I want to burn some s**t to the ground and form a lynch mob to punish whoever is responsible. Dooley? Sunseri? Both? Or does he just hate Tennessee and/or have "advisors" telling him to avoid us?

Sorry for being lazy, but WTF happened here. A 5 star in-state kid at a position of desperate need and he doesn't even consider us? I want to burn some s**t to the ground and form a lynch mob to punish whoever is responsible. Dooley? Sunseri? Both? Or does he just hate Tennessee and/or have "advisors" telling him to avoid us?

All of the above and didn't really care for Vol fans either.

He just doesn't want to come to Tennessee. And began to love the attention that brought to him. Feels cool for thinking he is better than Tennessee.

Was just never gonna happen.

He sent us this Christmas card over the holidays. Pretty much told us what we needed to know.

Attachments

• Gu9JB.jpg
    Gu9JB.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 305
He just doesn't want to come to Tennessee. And began to love the attention that brought to him. Feels cool for thinking he is better than Tennessee.

Was just never gonna happen.

Could have something to do with UT sucking since he was in elementary school.

VN Store

Back