Vol uniform/helmet design discussion (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here ya go, I also put a white helmet on with orange facemask just to show it.

FootballVolUniformOrangeOut2_zps8dba3c72.jpg

please make it stop

Reactions: 4 people
Will Butch bring back the Black?

Wouldn't expect it. Under Hart, teams have been instructed to keep black off the playing field. It's fine for warmups and travel suits, but he wants the on-field/court product to be widely recognized as Tennessee. Hence, the big "Keep Tennessee Orange" campaign that the UTAD launched last summer.

Reactions: 1 person
Wouldn't expect it. Under Hart, teams have been instructed to keep black off the playing field. It's fine for warmups and travel suits, but he wants the on-field/court product to be widely recognized as Tennessee. Hence, the big "Keep Tennessee Orange" campaign that the UTAD launched last summer.

Racist, IMO...

somebody should make a thread on here telling people to vote for the vols on the cover of ncaa 2014 and somebody should post a article on bleacherreport.com i would except i dont have the authority

Butch had checkerboard helmets while at Cincy...why not bring them down there?

(Please ignore the "cat scratch" stripes on our version, didn't have time to Photoshop-match all of the checked background... The actual helmet would be our normal wide stripe in white or black)

Attachments

• UT Checkerboard Helmet copy.jpg
    UT Checkerboard Helmet copy.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 35
Reactions: 5 people

(Please ignore the "cat scratch" stripes on our version, didn't have time to Photoshop-match all of the checked background... The actual helmet would be our normal wide stripe in white or black)
Great looking helmet. Please contact the AD ASAP.

One of the few orange helmets that actually look good

Hart was probably informed by the boosters to do so.

If Adidas does the helmet design it will be pretty much the style of the ND combat IMO - to the posters that can design things would like to see what you can come up with (based on the ND design)

Carbon fiber stitching isn't checkerboards.

But I will say that orange carbon fiber helmet is bad@$$ looking... minus the claw marks and if the "T" were actually curved and shaped to the helmet. It would have to be with a mostly white uniform though cause that orange wouldn't come close to anything we have.

I like it! :good!:

Can you fix that carbon fiber helmet CleVOLander?? Would love to see what you can do with it. Get rid of the claw marks and contour the "T" to the helmet. I'd buy one of those in a heartbeat to go with my regular one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back