2013 Current Commits/Targets (UPDATED)

Scout is showing us with 19 commits as of 4 pm today. They also show us in 47th place. The others show us higher but they all show 18 commits. On this board we are showing 17.

Scout is showing us with 19 commits as of 4 pm today. They also show us in 47th place. The others show us higher but they all show 18 commits. On this board we are showing 17.

I removed Joe Sanders because he is not coming to Tennessee. Rivals still has him listed as a commit.

I thought the stars for each recruit were kind of hard to see so I put in new symbols.

PLUS Stars are now based on 247's Composite Score

Attachments

• 2013 Big Board.xls
    96 KB · Views: 132
If CBJ somehow lands Lawson, Bell, Green (3 5-stars) North, Morris, Gibson/Boyd (3 4-stars), Bellamy, Miller, and Barber/Ford (3 3-star)...I'd be ecstatic
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 4 people
If CBJ somehow lands Lawson, Bell, Green (3 5-stars) North, Morris, Gibson/Boyd (3 4-stars), Bellamy, Miller, and Barber/Ford (3 3-star)...I'd be ecstatic

If he did that, it would arguably be the best class we've landed in a decade.

I was thrilled to see that CBJ took the DEFENSIVE STAFF to meet with Bell yesterday. He is proving that he's committed to this kid. It says so much about how CBJ "gets it" in recruiting. Even if we miss here, it sets the expectation that this staff is going to go after the best and believes that they will come.

Reactions: 2 people

Ford is now a 4*. At least on Rivals. Updated today.

I was thrilled to see that CBJ took the DEFENSIVE STAFF to meet with Bell yesterday. He is proving that he's committed to this kid. It says so much about how CBJ "gets it" in recruiting. Even if we miss here, it sets the expectation that this staff is going to go after the best and believes that they will come.

It's unfortunate coaches only get the one in-home visit. I wish they got 2. Then maybe CBJ could do something similar with Green.

VN Store

Back