Vote for UT to be on NCAA 14 Cover

on who fans want to see on the cover of NCAA 14 Football! After the season we just had,we are ahead of Florida, SCar,and 100 other schools! That is impressive. Yes,7,000 votes may be mine(jk jk),but the passion and national support we are showing after a 5 year stretch like we have had is VERY IMPRESSIVE. I ENCOURAGE ALL VFL TO VOTE NOW! I CAN`T POST THE LINK,CAN SOMEONE DO IT FOR ME? GO VOLS! LET`S WIN THIS!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

how far are we behind each of the other schools ahead of us?

i`ve yet to get on Facebook today,but as of last night,we were close to jumping from 7th to 4th. bammer,A&m,and Mich are the top 3. Amazing that we still have "swag" after the crappy product Dooley fielded.

They should put a picture of Gruden on the cover reading all of Hart's stupid emails and laughing his ass off....

It'd likely end up a picture of Patterson (he's supposed to be the highest drafted UT player this spring, right?)

It'd likely end up a picture of Patterson (he's supposed to be the highest drafted UT player this spring, right?)
They'll probably stick with a dual player on the cover. They usually keep the same theme for a couple of years. Obvious choice would be Patterson/Manning. I could also see Bray/Manning as ESPN will be hyping him up in April, much like they did Gabbert a couple of years back. I'd like to see Holloway one the cover. Maybe even Reggie White.

Reactions: 1 person
I keep my NCAA 13 in my Vol Network Leaders-the linebackers DVD case. I won the DVD on Vol trivia and it has Al Wilson on the cover. I threw away the 13 case with RG3 and Sanders on it. I`d like to see Manning,Foster,and CP on the cover. Just to remind everyone what great players come from UT. It will end up being McCarron probably. It should be Manziel if it`s not UT players imo. I believe they should release 10 covers for the top 10 voted for teams. They would sell a lot more copies of the game that way. Fans would buy it just because it`s a special edition UT,A&M,LSU,or bammer cover. Even people who don`t own an Xbox or PS3 would buy it for the collecting value. I know I`d love to see a cover with checkerboards and the power T and some of our legends on it. I`d buy it.

Reactions: 1 person
I keep my NCAA 13 in my Vol Network Leaders-the linebackers DVD case. I won the DVD on Vol trivia and it has Al Wilson on the cover. I threw away the 13 case with RG3 and Sanders on it. I`d like to see Manning,Foster,and CP on the cover. Just to remind everyone what great players come from UT. It will end up being McCarron probably. It should be Manziel if it`s not UT players imo. I believe they should release 10 covers for the top 10 voted for teams. They would sell a lot more copies of the game that way. Fans would buy it just because it`s a special edition UT,A&M,LSU,or bammer cover. Even people who don`t own an Xbox or PS3 would buy it for the collecting value. I know I`d love to see a cover with checkerboards and the power T and some of our legends on it. I`d buy it.
Neither McCarron or Manziel are eligible to be on the cover. No current NCAA player can be on the cover because EA has to pay royalties to whomever it is.

Neither McCarron or Manziel are eligible to be on the cover. No current NCAA player can be on the cover because EA has to pay royalties to whomever it is.

you are quite right. I knew that! I was smoking the green at the time. lol. I`d say it will be Te`o! lmao. It should be CP imo. GO VOLS!

you are quite right. I knew that! I was smoking the green at the time. lol. I`d say it will be Te`o! lmao. It should be CP imo. GO VOLS!
I'd say it will be a 'Bama cover. I don't really think this vote does anything. My theory is, the only reason they held this vote was so when they put Alabama on the cover for the 2nd time in 3 years they can say the fans voted for it. There's already been a few teams taken off the list that had the votes to move on, most recently it was Nebraska, who had a considerable amount of votes the day before it went to 8. They had more votes than 4 of the 8 teams left.

Last edited:

Teo with his honey, now that would be a cover.:) Btw, worst ever was Charles Woodson!:machgun:

Wouldn't matter if they put Tennessee on the cover or not, I'm not buying it unless they bring back the option to import your draft classes to Madden.

VN Store

Back