Atv trails

We spent a long weekend at Royal Blue which was a large time.. There was 4 of us stayed in a cabin.. We did pay a guide $100 he lead us the whole time and took all sorts of cool places you would not find.. That has been 2 years its about time for another trip.

They got a web site think royalblue.com

I will give you his name and number, he is VP of the club.

Last edited:

Both are great places. Coal Creek aka Windrock is rougher and more challenging but lots of fun.

Royal Blue is lots of fun as well. Overall it's not as rough and rocky but has challenging places as well. Both have great campgrounds on site.

The best time to ride Royal Blue is coming up. Love going there in the spring time and going through the flooded creeks. The sand caves are a must if you go to Royal Blue.

Windrock is definitely steeper with alot more rock. We did alot of trips from the base to Caryville Flats and back. Some of my favorite trails were 16 and 57.

The best time to ride Royal Blue is coming up. Love going there in the spring time and going through the flooded creeks. The sand caves are a must if you go to Royal Blue.

Windrock is definitely steeper with alot more rock. We did alot of trips from the base to Caryville Flats and back. Some of my favorite trails were 16 and 57.

Is there a lot of water and mud at Royal Blue? I'm planning a trip there in march and I want to know what to expect.

Is there a lot of water and mud at Royal Blue? I'm planning a trip there in march and I want to know what to expect.

Royal Blue is the place to go to play in the mud. If you want to avoid mud, you can do that too.

Check out royalbluerangers.com. This is the local riding club's site. Rideroyalblue.com is the campground.

Are there any West Tennessee Jackson area looking for a ATV weekend ride to Royal Blue
or any where else for that matter.. Rode it last year looking for another trip...
If anybody going to drink beer, smoke dope, chase big titty woman lets go...

Ok well I guess drink a few beers is all I do now, all that other was back in my young days.
seriously I'm ready for a road trip the the mountains..

Anyone ridden royal blue at night? I saw on their website that the trails are open 24/7 and thought it sounded cool.

VN Store

Back