Mods a little help

Just checking mods, any clue on when this might get done? I'm excited about starting a new chapter of my VolNation life.

It's a long process. Be patient. Freak said he's submitted the paperwork.

It's a bureaucratic mess getting a name changed. He has to submit the paperwork first to the state, then they have to approve it and get it to the Federal Internet Pseudonym Commission (FIPC). The approval process can take up to 6 weeks, and then it has to be licensed and registered in your name. That can be another 4 to 6 weeks. You may have to appear before the board of commissioners and plead your case for why your name needs to be modified.

Did you submit your 3 letters of recommendation with your application? If not, I would expect to see it returned to you within 2 to 16 weeks, whereupon you will have to resubmit it with the proper supporting documentation.

Reactions: 3 people
I think V4L should hold a public auction for his current user name. Some of the tards in the 'cruitin forum would bid hundreds of thousands of yen.

I think V4L should hold a public auction for his current user name. Some of the tards in the 'cruitin forum would bid hundreds of thousands of yen.

I approve.

I should have trademarked it when I signed up back in early 2010 which was way before Dooley started his VFL program. I could be rich!!

I approve.

I should have trademarked it when I signed up back in early 2010 which was way before Dooley started his VFL program. I could be rich!!

Wait, if Dooley stole the idea from you, then we need to restart the paperwork. Checking the calendar...how 'bout we schedule your name change for March 9? Or after that, we could also perhaps do it on June 18. Your call. We are here to please!

Wait, if Dooley stole the idea from you, then we need to restart the paperwork. Checking the calendar...how 'bout we schedule your name change for March 9? Or after that, we could also perhaps do it on June 18. Your call. We are here to please!

Not to be too much of a hassle..but you think we could get it done by Christmas, 2015? TIA imho.

Not to be too much of a hassle..but you think we could get it done by Christmas, 2015? TIA imho.

No promises, but we are working our very hardest to get it accomplished on or near that date. We'll keep you posted as we move through the process.

Any progress?

Yes, we had to wait for slice to get his tree cut down before we could proceed with your application. Now that we have that step accomplished, we will be able to move along to the next step.

It is more of a "who likes you" sort of thing. I had mine changed to VolinYork and back to YorkVol in about 10 minutes.

It is more of a "who likes you" sort of thing. I had mine changed to VolinYork and back to YorkVol in about 10 minutes.

It's more of a "where are you on Freak's to do list and when will he get motivated" thing.

So what is it I'm supposed to be changing to name to? Did I miss that part?

VN Store

Back