'13 PA WR Tyler Boyd

I think Rodgers could get drafted. If he has a good pro day and does well at the senior bowl, then some team will take a chance on him in the hopes that he can be a Wes welker type guy down the road. You know, a real scrappy gym rat type WR.

NFL scouts are drooling over Zro's South Carolina game film. I definitely see him getting picked up late

My guess is Tyler ends up staying close to home, but he is my #2 WR want behind North.

He might, but why talk about UT during interviews and such? I can't imagine he'd say that much just to get some leverage. Perhaps he just wants to know he's wanted by the SEC. Or he actually wants to play at WRU in the best league of CFB.

Bump. This kid is a major recruit that we have a chance with. He is visiting this coming weekend and the draw of BJ and Crew seems strong. Plus all of our other facilities and yada.... I think we have a good shot as long as he does visit us.

I think Zach will get drafted in one of the later rounds. He will run very well at his pro day. Don't forget he was a track star (sprinter) in high school. The guy definitely has wheels. His playing style and career actually kind of remind me of Denarious Moore. They both came on later in their careers and has very good senior seasons. They are both fast guys whos best assets were their ability to stretch the field.
DMo? Are you kidding me?

ZRo exceeded expectations this year, but you guys are dreaming.

I think Rodgers could get drafted. If he has a good pro day and does well at the senior bowl, then some team will take a chance on him in the hopes that he can be a Wes welker type guy down the road. You know, a real scrappy gym rat type WR.

He has nothing in common with Welker other than skin color.

CBS has Zach Rogers as 32nd ranked wr drafted 7th round or free agent. I believe he will go undrafted and make a practice squad.

i-am-so-sorry-bro.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
DMo? Are you kidding me?

ZRo exceeded expectations this year, but you guys are dreaming.

I said his playing style and career (the fact that they both came on later on) reminded me of DMo. I didn't say he was as good as DMo. Don't twist my words around.

So on the new Rivals 100, they left Tyler Boyd off. he still has the ranking to be in the top 60...Kinda confusing, must have been an oversight...

So on the new Rivals 100, they left Tyler Boyd off. he still has the ranking to be in the top 60...Kinda confusing, must have been an oversight...

They haven't updated the rest of the 250 yet. His profile will be updated when it happens with his new ranking. Same as Levanberry

Really hope we get this kid. He's a tough guy from a really tough hometown and I'm pretty sure his HS team is on like a 60 game winning streak

Four-star wide receiver Tyler Boyd, who is committed to Pittsburgh, is still scheduled to take an official visit to Tennessee. However, the good news for Pitt fans is that Penn State's late push to get the in-state receiver to Happy Valley for an official visit came up short. Boyd is still considered a pretty solid Pitt commitment despite his upcoming visit to Knoxville, but once again you never know what can happen during an official visit weekend. The Vols will push hard.

-Mike Farrell, rivals

VN Store

Back