January/February Official Visits

TrésDay;8156314 said:
Green officially visited for the FL game. He can still come down if he wants to, but I believe he's been on campus a few times already (albeit not with the new staff).

Green said he wanted to take 1 more visit and it will most likely be to UT or UM. It will be an unofficial and imo whoever gets the visit will most likely be in the lead for his Jan 26th decision. At this point Michigan leads but I think Green is leaning toward visiting us so it will be interestingh to see how it turns out...

Reactions: 1 person
I'm so mad that recruits never say something to cause recruiting drama. Such as tell everyone that a school is ahead then, out of the blue sign with another school.

Nothing new but this is how Rivals views the weekend visits to UT.

Coach Butch Jones has been on full flip mode since getting on Rocky Top, and he will continue to recruit other programs' players. Tennessee is hosting West Virginia four-star receiver Shelton Gibson, Florida State three-star defensive end, David Bellamy, and Auburn five-star defensive end Carl Lawson. Also on the visit list this weekend are uncommitted defensive end Jaylen Miller and receiver Ryan Jenkins to go with the eight Vols commits who will be on campus.

The only visitor right now on Feb. 1 is Skai Moore. Vandenburg committed to Vandy and shut his recruitment down and UT is no longer interested in Jackson.

Noticed that none of our current commits are coming in this weekend. Hopefully some of the local boys will be able to make it back unofficially to help recruit with the coaches.

Noticed that none of our current commits are coming in this weekend. Hopefully some of the local boys will be able to make it back unofficially to help recruit with the coaches.

I believe Jason Carr in Memphis said he was coming this weekend to help recruit Vonn. I believe I read that in Jasons recruitment thread.

I believe Jason Carr in Memphis said he was coming this weekend to help recruit Vonn. I believe I read that in Jasons recruitment thread.

Yessir you did. Huge news, hopefully he's not alone. I think it had a big impact last weekend with so many current commits there.

VN Store

Back