Sightings of any recruits during the weekend? Let us know what you saw!

Someone said Kelly Jr was in the tunnel at bball game & all the coaches were talking to him & his mother for about 15 mins.

Yes, he was in the recruit section and someone brought him down there, not sure if his mom was there though.

Yes, he was in the recruit section and someone brought him down there, not sure if his mom was there though.

Just looked at his picture and it was Todd Kelly Jr. From the looks of things I bet he is committing soon. They were all really excited.

bkdamoron-albums-1-19-2013-picture4587-a.jpg

Sorry for the crappy cell phone picture. It seemed like everyone had a really good time tonight.

Reactions: 6 people
Good news. Have any specific insight you can share? Thanks.

Lawson was having a good time. He started clapping when they played some clips with Peyton in it. I did hear him say that he was a little upset that Butch didn't hire Trooper.

Once again, Tiny is a big hit with the recruits.
bkdamoron-albums-1-19-2013-picture4585-a.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
Lawson was having a good time. He started clapping when they played some clips with Peyton in it. I did hear him say that he was a little upset that Butch didn't hire Trooper.

Once again, Tiny is a big hit with the recruits.
bkdamoron-albums-1-19-2013-picture4585-a.jpg

Haha. Throwing up the OLP. #startemyoung

I was in Knox. this w/e for my daughter's gymnastics competition. I walked into the hotel and in the lobby was CBJ and alot of the staff. I rode the elevator with Carl Lawson's dad. I asked if they were having a good visit. He said they were with a smile. I also saw several of the recruits.

VN Store

Back