Neyland Stadium after Snowmageddon 2013

Not to be that old fart, but nowhere near not we got back in '93. We were sledding on trays that we stole from the cafeterias! lol

Reactions: 2 people
I am in Colorado and we don't have any here! Blue skies, no clouds, 57 degrees and 10% humidity. In 1981 we had snow and stole lunch trays to slide down the hill from Ayers. Times have changed I'm sure.

I remember my Freshmen year in 75 when we had snow and watching southerners run outside Hess Hall and seeing snow for their first time. That seemed incredulous for a Yankee to image back then. I just thought everyone had seen snow and or played in it!

Man....it NEVER snows in middle TN. Seriously hate it here. When I was in school at Tennessee Tech we got pretty regular snow in the winter. I really enjoyed it.

Im in Cleveland, just an hour from UT. We got snow for about 10 minutes and it was over. Big let down for the kids. BTW, nice pics!

Haven't seen snow like that in Knoxville since the early 90's where "the big one" hit.

Well, off to enjoy my 70 degrees!

We live in NE Knoxville, and we had about 3 inches of snow last Thursday. It was a mess. It took me 2 hours to get home when it normally takes about 15 min. None of the roads had been treated, and I was going 2 mph on the interstate all the way home. This was the most snow we've had in over a year at least.

8485651.jpeg

at first I thought she didn't have a snowball in the stuff. Found it!

Well at least it looks like she has good throwing mechanics.:)
brees.jpg

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back