2013 PG Emmanuel Owootoah

Those are his highlights from last night, against good competition, in his THIRD game of the year...WOW.

Broke dudes ankles at 48 second mark, oh my.

That video has my hype.

I hope we can get him. We really need a true PG to say the least. I think Landry will end up being better than expected, but we still need all the help we can get at PG.

I hope we can get him. We really need a true PG to say the least. I think Landry will end up being better than expected, but we still need all the help we can get at PG.

We've got plenty of wings, taking 2 PGs wouldn't hurt my feelings one bit.

Absolutely.

Getting Owootoah and Landry would give us 2 true point guards and both would instantly be an upgrade to what we currently have.

I just hope we can actually land him though. It's great that he's getting a lot of interest from top programs because that validates that he's a very good player. But it also makes me nervous because we really need to add a 2nd PG to this class that is ready to make an immediate impact, and he could be a tough pull.

Moore definitely has the size and shot to play the two guard.

PG- Golden/Owootoah
SG- Hubbs/Moore
SF- McRae/Richardson
PF- Maymon/Reese
C- Stokes/Yemi

Just watched the highlights. Full court press on this kid, CCM. We need him this year.

Just watched the highlights. Full court press on this kid, CCM. We need him this year.

If we don't pursue him hard I'm gonna lose a lot of faith in CCM. If we miss ok, but this kid fell in our lap, he needs to do anything/everything he can to land him.

You know my thoughts on what a really good PG could do for us, and this dude looks legit. What are our chances?

“@TheRoadtoRupp: I just confirmed with a source that Florida State and UConn are planning to attend Cordia's game Tuesday night to watch Emmanuel Owootoah.”

Here's Owootoah's twitter handle for anyone interested in following him or showing him some Tennessee love. Rob Lewis said he expects Cuonzo Martin to be in to see him sometime soon...UCONN & FSU will be in tonight to watch him.

@Elijah_Rose

“@TheRoadtoRupp: NC State called Cordia point guard Emmanuel Owootoah today at school. Plays tonight at home vs LCC and FSU, UCONN planning to attend.”

“@AdamZagoria: UK asst Orlando Antigua called to check in on 2013 PG Emmanuel Owootoah, Cordia (KY) coach Rodrick Rhodes confirmed to @SNYtv .”

Wow, UK getting involved.

VN Store

Back