The NHL thread (Buffalo, well at least you are not Cleveland)

Well, a crapload of rust, that was an awful performance, got no bounces. That said, the Powerless Play is very similar to what we saw last year. It isn't going in the pot if you don't shoot.

And in comes Bobby Lou!
Roberto Luongo entering a game on Hockey Night in Canada in which a home team in blue is getting destroyed. Sure he's not on the Leafs yet? -- Jesse Spector (@jessespector)

Anisimov looked like the real deal last night. Beautiful backhand snipe to tie it at two then another in the shootout.

It looks like Scott Gomez might be in the NHL again. He flew with the Sharks to Alberta, how many chances will he get?

it seems edmonton is channeling the mighty ducks to get their offense going by bringing back the Flying V but forgot to hold the formation all the way down the ice

012413_flyingv.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
I saw Elisha cuthbert in a nordstroms rack a couple years back shopping w her bf. She is very short and had a huge ass.

She was actually nice though I at first didn't know who she was but we had a brief conversation on some shoes. I had no clue who her bf was till I googled her later.

The good guys are starting to play something that resembles hockey. Still more or less an abortion for 45 minutes a night though.

Karlsson's injury looked awful..I can't imagine how bad it felt.

Terrible incident, but Grapes is right,there's no reason everyone shouldn't be taping their ankles anyhow.

It might work out for Ottawa, in that they were a fringe team that now has a decent chance at a guy like Mackinnon or Drouin. You hate to spin it that way, but gotta move on. Hoping Karlsson makes a complete recovery for the fall.

VN Store

Back