Recruits visiting on 25th

Wait, I know he's taking a visit, but does anyone think we are really in on Alexander?

Yea I think so with him visiting this late in the game. He wouldn't want to waste time if not considering us. Hopefully him, Bell, Lawson, Bryant, and Miller, Levenberry, along with Carr and MAybin already. That would be a awesome defense for years to come not to mention AJ, Magitt, McCullers, Couch, Smith, Randolph. Man I am ready for NSD and then August. Tennessee football is becoming exciting again.

Yea I think so with him visiting this late in the game. He wouldn't want to waste time if not considering us. Hopefully him, Bell, Lawson, Bryant, and Miller, Levenberry, along with Carr and MAybin already. That would be a awesome defense for years to come not to mention AJ, Magitt, McCullers, Couch, Smith, Randolph. Man I am ready for NSD and then August. Tennessee football is becoming exciting again.

I'm with you bro! I get on here and check the rumors and just keep getting jacked up! I have great faith in CBJ and staff and I'm very impressed with there energy! This thing is going to turn around and it can't happen soon enough. Come on NSD and get here!

Ole Miss has a Great Coach and will compete to win their side of the conference soon. Just watch.

Coach Butch needs to get Green and Ramsey on this list even though they are long shots. Can't give up.

Imagine a strip club full of hot women, 5* recruits and a parking lot full of brand new Escalades with the glove box, console and back hatch full of cash. That will give you a starting point.

I would sign up for some of that :dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2:

I wouldn't rule it out. Hugh Freeze's offense is going to give teams hell, and it will all come down to if they can put a defense out there. Pairing Conner with Elsten at the backend of that defense to go along with a dline haul of lavon hooks and like Nkemdiche and Daniels is certainly a good start to that defense.

VN Store

Back