'13 SC DL Jaylen Miller (UT signee)

Tommy Thigpen was on the grind again this week hitting some of Tennessee's biggest remaining targets. Monday he was with Jaylen Miller as he moved his visit date up two weeks. If everything checks out this weekend with Miller and his parents who are coming along, it wouldn't be surprising to hear of him committing Sunday or soon after his visit.

VQ

Reactions: 1 person
This kid is a huge need. Our DL is looking rough for '14 and only one committed. Really need this kid, and a pair of DEs and a pair of DTs in this class. Don't know that we get all of that.

This kid is a huge need. Our DL is looking rough for '14 and only one committed. Really need this kid, and a pair of DEs and a pair of DTs in this class. Don't know that we get all of that.

We got 3 DEs in town this weekend. Hopefully Lawson and one of the other 2 will commit.

Tommy Thigpen was on the grind again this week hitting some of Tennessee's biggest remaining targets. Monday he was with Jaylen Miller as he moved his visit date up two weeks. If everything checks out this weekend with Miller and his parents who are coming along, it wouldn't be surprising to hear of him committing Sunday or soon after his visit.

Nice!

Hope this guy is getting the attention he deserves. I see stuff about Bellamy but not Miller. Anyone heard or seen anything on this front?

Just cuz fans aren't doesn't mean the coaches aren't. I'm sure he is getting plenty of attention from the people who matter

Won't hear much about any of the recruits until after they leave. Unless they use twitter and talk about their visit while it's happening or someone posts a story about seeing them.

This popped up on my Facebook news feed. Looks like he is having a good time. I was at the same bar last night but I didn't see him. He is on the right. Jordan Williams in the middle and T.Saulsberry.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:

VN Store

Back