'13 GA DE Davin Bellamy (UGA signee)

full size
db.jpg

In before Vandy fans claim he is making anchor down hand signal.

Reactions: 6 people
Somebody needs to sit Bellamy and Lawson down and let 'em watch some old tape of the Minister of Defense. If watching Reggie make plays doesn't fire you up, you're dead inside.

Never saw Deacon Jones play, but my understanding is he played for at least a time before they started keeping track of sacks as an official stat. A lot of players from that time say he would be by far the sack leader all-time if not for that. But that's all hearsay. They do say he was one helluva player.

But being biased, I'd still vote for Reggie.

Of athlete that Reggie White went against every week, IMO. Deac was man WAAAAY before his time athletically and probably the best speed rusher/snap time jumper ever, (some say he lined up offsides on 30-40% of his sacks but who knows. BUT he never saw near the complexity/variety offensive schemes like RW saw, as far as west coast quick passes, better more imposing physically as well as athletically OL , as well as better more sophisticated blocking schemes. But if its true that what Deacs stat guy for the rams told him that he had some UNGODLY NUMBER OF SACKS in a shorter season (wana say 30,40, or 50+ sacks) before they kept Sacks as a stat that is just SICK! But overall gotta give it to REGGIE WHITE, God rest his soul. GO VOLS

Last edited:
Someone tweeted at him that they "hoped the girls in Knoxville give their all for Tennessee tonight" and he retweeted it. I hate the way that makes it sound, but, we all want DB to flip

VN Store

Back