The Topic That Will Never Die XIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been a nice day. Did some shopping (totally unsuccessful looking for a vanity sink for the bathroom) but at least it was nice outside!

Have you considered repurposeing a piece of furniture and putting a sink in it?

I love that idea. But we were only going to replace the top sink part (all one piece). It isn't "level" so water pools around the bowl, and there are cracks around the drain. It's like builder grade material. The base is still in good shape (cabinet type.)

The problem we have is that it's 46in wide. Apparently that isn't standard. lol Guess we'll have to have a piece of something cut and put a sink in it.

I love that idea. But we were only going to replace the top sink part (all one piece). It isn't "level" so water pools around the bowl, and there are cracks around the drain. It's like builder grade material. The base is still in good shape (cabinet type.)

The problem we have is that it's 46in wide. Apparently that isn't standard. lol Guess we'll have to have a piece of something cut and put a sink in it.
I know a guy.
46 x?? (Standard)
What color?
One piece including sink?

The dam from my run today. Part of the river walk was actually under water. Kind of ironic. They had five of the doors all the way open. The water around the dam was crazy.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 1
How did he do PJ? I always trimmed the boys' hair myself, I never had the meltdowns like I've seen happen sometimes. Not sure what makes some kids so scared and others do fine.

howdy folks! I have been out of the loop for a while. Anything new in Vol world? An big time commits? All the Pubsters doing well? Anything else I should know?

How did he do PJ? I always trimmed the boys' hair myself, I never had the meltdowns like I've seen happen sometimes. Not sure what makes some kids so scared and others do fine.

He actually did great. He just sat there in my wife's lap while she chopped off his mullet

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back