Sightings of any recruits during the weekend? Let us know what you saw!

Oh a good ole quarry trail party!! Good times... And most of the time recruits are super uncomfortable at campus parties. Don't forget just bc they look 25 and mature they are still 17 or 18 and prob never been to a college party before. We would take recruits and shoot people with bb guns and paint ball guns.

Kinda messed up.

Reactions: 1 person
Saw Carl Lawson, Green, and Bell murder a person in the G-10 parking area. I may not alert authorities if they would all commit to a certain Orange tinted team that I root for. We take care of our own in Knoxville guys. Take that into consideration.;)

Unless you try to steal a cheeseburger in the Pilot parking lot....that crap will have you arrested and kicked off the team. Or steal a Mac computer and then immediately go to the library and log onto UT wi fi. Other than those 2 things, all other crimes are considered wrist slappers.

Just saw the coaches and the recruits walking into neyland stadium. The crowd was on the street from the basketball game ending and everyone was screaming and cheering for them. Pretty cool imo

Reactions: 2 people
I saw Coach Jones and the whole staff hugging and talking to a kid who looked like he just committed. It wasn't Lawson or Bellamy. I'm not sure who it was but they all seemed excited.

Reactions: 3 people
I saw Coach Jones and the whole staff hugging and talking to a kid who looked like he just committed. It wasn't Lawson or Bellamy. I'm not sure who it was but they all seemed excited.

Hope its miller. I'm guessing it was a big guy by you saying it wasn't Lawson or bellamy.

Reactions: 1 person
No it's not Miller. I only know it's not Lawson or Bellamy because I know what they look like. If anyone, it sort of looked like Arshad Jackson. I'm not sure though. Hopefully we'll know in the next couple days.

Spotted Bill Brasky hand feeding skittles to John Gruden on the strip.

Also, I think Lennay Kekua is working at Mouse's Ear West. Tifwiw

Baaaaahahaha. The Mouse's Ear was a strip club in Johnson City. Wasn't old enough when i lived there to go. Is there really a west in in Knoxville?!

No it's not Miller. I only know it's not Lawson or Bellamy because I know what they look like. If anyone, it sort of looked like Arshad Jackson. I'm not sure though. Hopefully we'll know in the next couple days.
If true we will know tonight I'm pretty sure. News travels fast these days.

If true we will know tonight I'm pretty sure. News travels fast these days.

Like I said I'm not 100% sure but he went back and talked with Coach Jones for a while and the whole staff was hugging him and everyone looked real happy. This was the 15 minutes before the whole staff went out at the basketball game. But if there was a commit we'll know soon.

Like I said I'm not 100% sure but he went back and talked with Coach Jones for a while and the whole staff was hugging him and everyone looked real happy. This was the 15 minutes before the whole staff went out at the basketball game. But if there was a commit we'll know soon.
Awesome news. Thanks for sharing!

Could it have been one of the guys who is already a UT commit?

No it wasn't Sutton, Barber or Gibson. Like I said they all looked happy and it looked like whoever it was just committed. It could have been a current commit. I'm sorry I'm not being much help but I've looked and I have no idea who it was. he was maybe two or three inches taller than Coach Jones. Like I said if it was someone committing we'll find out tonight.

No it wasn't Sutton, Barber or Gibson. Like I said they all looked happy and it looked like whoever it was just committed. It could have been a current commit. I'm sorry I'm not being much help but I've looked and I have no idea who it was. he was maybe two or three inches taller than Coach Jones. Like I said if it was someone committing we'll find out tonight.

I want Lawson. His forearms are two or three inches bigger than Tyler Bray.

Hyams reporting..... David Oku

VN Store

Back