2013 NC WR Marquez North (UT signee)

If there was a chant I did not here it and I have seats not that far from the student section. The band sits all the way across from where I am at and when they start up the Tar Heel chant(no music just words) every one in the Dome can hear it. The student section is three times the size of the band section. So whoever tweeted that is making a bigger deal of it than it really was.

Reactions: 1 person
If there was a chant I did not here it and I have seats not that far from the student section. The band sits all the way across from where I am at and when they start up the Tar Heel chant(no music just words) every one in the Dome can hear it. The student section is three times the size of the band section. So whoever tweeted that is making a bigger deal of it than it really was.
If you happen to see North can you help a rival out and give him a little Go Vols? :)

There were far more bball recruits there than football. But CLF was out there at half time with the whole football team as they honored them at the game today. Showcased their 1 All American, their how many ALL ACC and that they won their division. Sort of funny hearing it all as a UA fan. But it did get the arena hoping.

Now in regards to North not really sure who all was with him but I did see him at one time with the other recruits, their host and the families prior to the game. I am not sure if North has a younger sibling or not or maybe another family member or friend was with him, but if should make you guys happy that whoever it was they were wearing a UT hoodie. That orange really stands out in the middle of all that blue.

Reactions: 8 people
There were far more bball recruits there than football. But CLF was out there at half time with the whole football team as they honored them at the game today. Showcased their 1 All American, their how many ALL ACC and that they won their division. Sort of funny hearing it all as a UA fan. But it did get the arena hoping.

Now in regards to North not really sure who all was with him but I did see him at one time with the other recruits, their host and the families prior to the game. I am not sure if North has a younger sibling or not or maybe another family member or friend was with him, but if should make you guys happy that whoever it was they were wearing a UT hoodie. That orange really stands out in the middle of all that blue.

tumblr_lu8kchEkAI1qaqlc8.gif

Reactions: 20 people

I will be honest, your stories are part of why I believe this guy is going to be a Vol. this story, plus the one you posted here a week or so ago about a conversation you heard.

I feel really good about North.

People will love you for this, but when you post something not favorable for our vols, you'll be an arrogant homer troll. Either way, Buck Fama

I will be honest, your stories are part of why I believe this guy is going to be a Vol. this story, plus the one you posted here a week or so ago about a conversation you heard.

I feel really good about North.

There is no doubt that UNC is putting the full court press on especially with all the football stuff at the game to day, but coming into this weekend UNC knew they had to throw everything they had to get him because of the push Jones made.

I think UT is in great position to land North and after this weekend everyone will know if UNC got him back in the fold. Remember North has been to UNC several times. It is not like he saw anything new on the visit. One UOV to UT to meet the new staff and UT make a huge push and not just with North but his father. The last thing I read is his father has no concern now about UT and would support him going there. That was the one thing holding UNC in it last week before they went to UT.

Reactions: 2 people
People will love you for this, but when you post something not favorable for our vols, you'll be an arrogant homer troll. Either way, Buck Fama

Charlie Brown would have found the great pumpkin today. That hoodie stood out no matter where you were sitting in the Dome.

Again not sure who he was but younger and walking in with them to the game.

Reactions: 2 people
Just when I can't think UNCs football program can't be a bigger joke they go and introduce the 2012 Coastal division champs at halftime. What a joke.

FTR, I'm pretty sure there was a chant for Da'Rick at a UT basketball game. Difference is that UT is still a football school whereas UNC won't have near the same support of their football team/players.

VN Store

Back