'13 VA LB E.J. Levenberry (FSU commit)

Thats incorrect. Boyd has an awesome arm and a winners attitude.

Incorrect. He has a decent arm, good at best. He does has a great attitude and seems like s great leader. But doubt he would do as well in a pro style like Kiffin ran. And someone posted we took Simms over Boyd and that was as far from the truth as he could be.

I had a doctors appt this morning and there was a chart posted over top, height and weight average. So I'm obese okay. Says it on my papers I brought home hahahah.

LMAO....same thing here, every time I get weighed in. 6', 225, 25 pounds overweight by Army standards. Luckily, I only have like 12% body far, so I pass every time.

Was it you that posted a while back that most (if not all) players thought SS was just an all around prick and if a player had a question about anything his response was always "I'm not a ****ing teacher, learn it yourself?" (or somewhere thereabouts)

If that quote is true. Is that why Bj keeps putting emphasis on teaching the players. If sal said that no wonder he failed miserably.

LMAO....same thing here, every time I get weighed in. 6', 225, 25 pounds overweight by Army standards. Luckily, I only have like 12% body far, so I pass every time.

I weigh exactly that the doctor's charts say I am supposed to weigh. I am, however, about 6 1/2" too short.

mlsoft

Reactions: 3 people
Man I hope this kid commits to us, he is perfect for this team. Monster at LB, boss vol IMO. Come E.J., come to White Girl U.

Sal was just an idiot on the recruiting trail. You take talented players and mold them into your scheme. It's like if next year a team that runs a 3-4 has the first pick, they are taking Clowney no matter what. Even though Clowney is best as a 4-3 pass rusher, the kid is OBVIOUSLY talented to be able to run whatever the coaches want him to. You don't pass up talented players. Take them and teach them how to play in your scheme.

Reactions: 1 person
Sal was just an idiot on the recruiting trail. You take talented players and mold them into your scheme. It's like if next year a team that runs a 3-4 has the first pick, they are taking Clowney no matter what. Even though Clowney is best as a 4-3 pass rusher, the kid is OBVIOUSLY talented to be able to run whatever the coaches want him to. You don't pass up talented players. Take them and teach them how to play in your scheme.

Bama really wanted him. Clowney would be every bit the stud he is in the 3-4.

Bama really wanted him. Clowney would be every bit the stud he is in the 3-4.

Well yeah everyone wanted him! Lol and exactly, if he went to a 3-4 he would've been just as much a beast once he learned how to work in the scheme. And most likely wherever he goes in the nfl will run some multiple stuff. And of course he will be an animal.

Really want this kid. Idk just something about him. I'm very optimistic that CBJ is going to really coach players up to their best ability just by encouraging them to be the best they can be and making them believe by being there for them because he's a personable player's coach and that they came here to be the best. This kid has a ton of potential.

Really want this kid. Idk just something about him. I'm very optimistic that CBJ is going to really coach players up to their best ability just by encouraging them to be the best they can be and making them believe by being there for them because he's a personable player's coach and that they came here to be the best. This kid has a ton of potential.

EJ would be a great get for sure. I'm looking forward to seeing what some our Soph and Jr LBs can do this year.

Seriously...why the drop? Did he have a bad year? Did he get slower, fatter or get injured? This makes no sense. Did he coast this year to reduce chances of injury ala Justin Hunter? WTH would they drop a kid 70 spots?

VN Store

Back