Romney was right: Chrysler to build Jeeps in China

Amazing how Obama gets a free pass on all. Expect your middle class paychecks to keep paying the price.

Ok plant built in China for Chinese production which I agree with. If This scenario would of happened under the Bush admin all you defenders would be attackers. It's amazing. Obama bottom line is a politician and will not keep his promises of the land of milk and honey fur the middle class. Book it.

Amazing how Obama gets a free pass on all. Expect your middle class paychecks to keep paying the price.

Ok plant built in China for Chinese production which I agree with. If This scenario would of happened under the Bush admin all you defenders would be attackers. It's amazing. Obama bottom line is a politician and will not keep his promises of the land of milk and honey fur the middle class. Book it.

I was happy with the tax increases on the middle class. One of the few things I agree with Obama on (albeit for different reasons). I hope middle class taxes continue to rise and their paychecks continue to decrease.

Ok plant built in China for Chinese production which I agree with. If This scenario would of happened under the Bush admin all you defenders would be attackers.It's amazing. Obama bottom line is a politician and will not keep his promises of the land of milk and honey fur the middle class. Book it.

Jeeps were built in China during the Reagan, Bush 1, Clinton and Bush 2 Administrations.

Jeeps were assembled at the Beijing Jeep plant from 1985 to 2009.

As Chrysler stated before the election they are restarting production of Jeep in China.

Selling more Jeeps in China will help bolster the Jeep brand globally, making its parent stronger, which can only help secure jobs at the Jeep factories in Detroit, Toledo, Ohio, and Belvidere, Ill. Isn’t that what we want?

Jeeps were built in China during the Reagan, Bush 1, Clinton and Bush 2 Administrations.

As Chrysler stated before the election they are restarting production of Jeep in China.

Selling more Jeeps in China will help bolster the Jeep brand globally, making its parent stronger, which can only help secure jobs at the Jeep factories in Detroit, Toledo, Ohio, and Belvidere, Ill. Isn’t that what we want?

No Gramps. We want Obama to be wrong and fail so we can say "I told you do so" to all the librards.

I was happy with the tax increases on the middle class. One of the few things I agree with Obama on (albeit for different reasons). I hope middle class taxes continue to rise and their paychecks continue to decrease.

Good for you. It pisses me off because he said it wouldn't happen. And BTW if you're happy with that then you are going to continue to be pleased with new ones yet to come.

Not the point. Obama made it sound it American companies should stay home creating more American jobs. As I mentioned, I agree with it. But the libs were against it when the reps did it but now under Obama it's brilliant. Great stuff.

Good for you. It pisses me off because he said it wouldn't happen. And BTW if you're happy with that then you are going to continue to be pleased with new ones yet to come.

Certainly, you didn't believe him.

Not at the rate I wish for.

Yeah, screw all those families!!

You keep saying this, but I've yet to understand why. Do you see it as an accelerator in fundamental government policy change?

You keep saying this, but I've yet to understand why. Do you see it as an accelerator in fundamental government policy change?

That's how I interpret his comments. The middle class is the largest class. They get fed up with taxes they'll look for different options. Hopefully they'll just realize that both sides do the same thing and, BOOM, we now have a viable third party.

That's how I interpret his comments. The middle class is the largest class. They get fed up with taxes they'll look for different options. Hopefully they'll just realize that both sides do the same thing and, BOOM, we now have a viable third party.

Thank you, VOLatile. :hi:

I do hope there is a way to get there without taxing my family into oblivion.

That is the only way I see real, serious change being brought about.

The middle class simply doesn't pay their fair share in taxes. If you want and demand all the benefits, you better be ready to pay for it. The problem is the middle class hasn't had to yet. I think once they do, they will quickly reconsider whether they really wanted that benefit or not.

What part do you not get?

Romney said Chrysler was moving jobs from the USA to build these.

Chrysler corrected him by saying they were going to restart production over there but they were not moving USA jobs to do so.

Romney campaign continued to say and run the ad saying Chrysler was moving jobs there.

Thus Romney was not being truthful.

Now that Chrysler has restarted production there, did they move USA jobs there?

If they did not, Romney is a liar ( your wording).
If Chrysler did move USA jobs then Romney is correct and Chrysler was a liar.

I have a feeling they will ramp down production here overtime. A lot of people are looking at other markets as our market has less and less purchasing power.

reramping over could be for future growth in new Zealand Australia Philippines etc. all areas of growing economies that us jobs wont build cars for.

I have a feeling they will ramp down production here overtime. A lot of people are looking at other markets as our market has less and less purchasing power.

reramping over could be for future growth in new Zealand Australia Philippines etc. all areas of growing economies that us jobs wont build cars for.

Why would they slow production here and ramp production there unless demand here goes down? It's just simply not cost effective to produce vehicles here to ship to Asia if they have a facility in China already.

VN Store

Back