'13 VA RB Derrick Green (Michigan commit)

D.GREEN #⃣2⃣7⃣‏@BrOoKyLn_boii27

Round this time next weak the world will no where i will be taking my talents to #AUBURN #TENNESSEE #MICHIGAN..... ���� #blessed

Green's recent tweet. What are the chances he commits to UT?

d.green #⃣2⃣7⃣‏@brookyln_boii27

round this time next weak the world will no where i will be taking my talents to #auburn #tennessee #michigan..... ���� #blessed

green's recent tweet. What are the chances he commits to ut?

33.3%

Reactions: 4 people
I fear Michgan's coaching stability will be the deciding factor. UT and AU, moreso Auburn, lost momentum wih the poor seasons and coaching changes.

Hope I am wrong.

Haha my post was sarcasm and poked fun at people who read too much into what recruits say/tweet. But yeah, that stability of Michigan might give them the slight edge. Although, UT's staff is set for at least 3 years... No way we get another coach before then. Unless CBJ goes like 4-8 or worse.

Haha my post was sarcasm and poked fun at people who read too much into what recruits say/tweet. But yeah, that stability of Michigan might give them the slight edge. Although, UT's staff is set for at least 3 years... No way we get another coach before then. Unless CBJ goes like 4-8 or worse.

I think UT will surprise the SEC East this year and contend for SEC championship within the next three years.

I think UT will surprise the SEC East this year and contend for SEC championship within the next three years.

i can see this, i think you guys are headed the right direction. once butch gets the right guys , which will take a year or two for them to be brought in and ready to make in impact, as long as derrick green isn't one of those guys :)

Honestly I just want to make a bowl. Last season was disappointing because UT lost 3-4 games against teams that had far less talent. I hope we can play to our potential.

Round this time next weak the world will no where i will be taking my talents to #AUBURN #TENNESSEE #MICHIGAN..... ���� #blessed

Weak, IMO, but who nos?

Maybe the four question marks are a hint. VOLS

VN Store

Back