Official Nashville Predators Thread

Still been searching. Not a ticket below $80 to be found and very few available.

This is a hockey town. No doubt about it. Screw the titans. At least the preds show emotion and the arena freaking rocks.
If you have never been, you need to go. And btw, there are more hot women in an arena of 18k than the 50k that have been going to the titans. Its really absurd.

Reactions: 1 person
Still been searching. Not a ticket below $80 to be found and very few available.

This is a hockey town. No doubt about it. Screw the titans. At least the preds show emotion and the arena freaking rocks.
If you have never been, you need to go. And btw, there are more hot women in an arena of 18k than the 50k that have been going to the titans. Its really absurd.

Have you looked for the Monday night game?

I found two tickets on the 10th row lower level for 45 a piece on stubhub. The same seats were around 120 for tonight's game.

We need to hit up a game when I get back to Cashville

When my brother can understand the chants through the tv, the crowd is A+.

I'll take a 2-1 start. Also Hal Gill is an absolute monster

VN Store

Back