' 13 FL CB Mackensie Alexander

commited to miss st good for mullens hellova pick up

he has been all over the place and hard to read but it dont mean "he's got issues" lol he commited to tenn way back when and now miss st in jan no other school in between if he commited to tenn again i doubt you would be saying that lol

they just had johnathan banks win the thorpe award and he's probably a 1st rounder so they got that to sell too

Last edited:
good for mullens hellova pick up

he has been all over the place and hard to read but it dont mean "he's got issues" lol he commited to tenn way back when and now miss st in jan no other school in between if he commited to tenn again i doubt you would be saying that lol

they just had johnathan banks win the thorpe award and he's probably a 1st rounder so they got that to sell too

Did you read the part I wrote that said Id love for him to be a vol and that hes a game changer?!?!

@ScoutSteveR: Immokalee, FL four star CB Mackensie Alexander reports that has committed to Mississippi State. Full story later in the weekend.

This was a long-rumored package deal with his brother. Not sure if his brother’s gonna be able to qualify, but if it’s anywhere in the SEC is MSU.

VN Store

Back