The Atlanta Braves Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
E is getting PAID. Glad frank got it done with heytrain, didn't want to have to hate him. Prado only one unsigned

Chuck Smith autograph

20130118_155124-2.jpg

Is that a glamour shot?

Lol looks like it. Hes a coach at the Raycom Classic All Star game here tomorrow, Dan Reeves is the HC for the team. Waggner, Bartholomew, and ZRo are playing for the other team, well ZRo was but he pulled his hamstring at practice. They just had a free autograph session. Also got Mike Golic Jr and Robby Toma (somebody said thats Te'o's roommate) i wanted to ask him what he thought about it all, but i was a puss

Home sweet home in Knoxville Tennessee. Sometimes I wish I could go back in time to the 22 year old version of me who couldn't wait to get the hell out of town and tell him to think twice about it.

Right? The glory days mate.

This is a hell of a lot nicer little city than I thought while I was growing up here. Can't ever see myself moving back now, but I do sometimes regret ever leaving to begin with.

Of course the beer is much much much better than it was then. That helps.

What the hell are you doing upright? You're supposed to be Level Five tonight.

It was pretty good, wasnt their best show. Weird venue. They ran out of beer. Which was a bad thing. Had plenty of whiskey though.The opening act was some band called Houndsmouth? They weren't bad, wasn't blown away.

Bad show to have that happen at. Not familiar with Houndsmouth. I'm going to see them in March and Shovel and Rope are opening then, really looking forward to that.

So I decide to look in on the recruiting forum as I know this is a pretty big weekend and I see pictures of recruits out and about with players and coeds, and I get posters actually critiquing the girls in these pictures.

I feel dirty, I should just wait to read things next week in there.

So I decide to look in on the recruiting forum as I know this is a pretty big weekend and I see pictures of recruits out and about with players and coeds, and I get posters actually critiquing the girls in these pictures.

I feel dirty, I should just wait to read things next week in there.

I used to try to somewhat follow recruiting. Now I don't bother until about a week before signing day. It was already awful, but thr recruiting + Facebook/Twitter combo is about the worst thing there is in American sports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back