UFC Thread

I looked at TOPs history, to bug him about a fight thread. I saw that his grandma has been ill. So I just wanna say, I mess with you out of fun TOP. But I truley hope your grandma gets better soon. Thoughts and prayers sent to you and your family!

Reactions: 1 person
I looked at TOPs history, to bug him about a fight thread. I saw that his grandma has been ill. So I just wanna say, I mess with you out of fun TOP. But I truley hope your grandma gets better soon. Thoughts and prayers sent to you and your family!

That sucks, i hope shes ok too man

UFC100-HendersonBisping1.gif

He is tough, and I respect his ability. Just not a fan really. Speaking of guys I don't like, I hope Vitor puts a beating on Bisping Saturday.

Daley and Bisping may be the 2 fighters I hate the most.

As for Bisping this weekend, I'm kind of torn. I like Vitor and would love to see him beat to snot out of Bisping, but there's a part of me that wouldn't mind seeing Bisping win, just so we could see him get absolutely destroyed by Anderson.

Daley and Bisping may be the 2 fighters I hate the most.

As for Bisping this weekend, I'm kind of torn. I like Vitor and would love to see him beat to snot out of Bisping, but there's a part of me that wouldn't mind seeing Bisping win, just so we could see him get absolutely destroyed by Anderson.

I'm in the same spot. I like Vitor and want him to win, but a big part of me wants Bisping to win so Anderson can clown him for a couple rounds.

Great fight. Kinda sucks for me, my 2 favorite 205ers. Would like to see Gustaffson get one more fight after this, then get a title shot. Him and Glover are bones 2 biggest threats. IMO

Great fight. Kinda sucks for me, my 2 favorite 205ers. Would like to see Gustaffson get one more fight after this, then get a title shot. Him and Glover are bones 2 biggest threats. IMO

You saying Sonnen's not a threat? Lol. Jon Jones has been so dominant that it's hard for me to say who could be a threat. If I were forced to give a name, I would say Dan Henderson just based on the H-Bomb. I think a guy with one-punch KO power would have to connect in order to beat Jones, at this point.

You saying Sonnen's not a threat? Lol. Jon Jones has been so dominant that it's hard for me to say who could be a threat. If I were forced to give a name, I would say Dan Henderson just based on the H-Bomb. I think a guy with one-punch KO power would have to connect in order to beat Jones, at this point.

He is a threat to logic and reason, as far as title shots are concerned. Lol I say Gustaffson because he is at least similar to Jones in size. Well compared to most fighters. He has a good all around game, just needs a couple more fights. Glover is just raw power which could give Bones problems. There is a reason nobody wants to fight this guy. Hendo might have a small chance, the reach advantage would hurt him. Plus Bones would smother him on the ground. Let me say I don't see anyone beating Bones, just think those 2 guys might pose a threat. We can't forget Machida btw, I know he got choked out and dropped like a rag doll. But up to the point he was giving Bones a little trouble.

I'm guessing since we are all too lazy to start a fight thread, and Ben bullied TOP into never returning. That I'll see you fellas in here come fight time.

That sucks, i hope shes ok too man

Thanks guys, I appreciate it.

She's doing better at the moment and I say that loosely. It started a couple weeks ago when she went to the hospital with really bad gout. They treated her and released her to go back home but since my grandpa can't care for her on his own, she went directly from the hospital to a nursing home. We thought she would get better but it turned out her heart isn't working properly and fluids are filling up in her lungs. That was last week and she was rushed to the ICU for it. They thought they had it stabilized and moved her to another part of the hospital but a few days ago she had a heart attack and was in really bad shape.

I talked to her a few nights ago and it was really hard for me to listen to her. I felt so bad hearing her struggle to speak. So I went to the hospital the following morning and that was also hard. She was struggling to drink to drink water and was choking trying to eat jello. She's slowly gotten a little better the past couple days but I saw how quickly it goes south when we think she's starting to get better. Now she's not putting out as much liquid as she's taking in so I really don't know at this point. She's definitely better than she was a few days ago but that's not really saying much given that she was probably about as close to dying as you could be. She's in no way doing good by any means but she's stable for the time being. :sad:

And I agree with you guys, I hate Bisping. He's a jerk.

Thanks guys, I appreciate it.

She's doing better at the moment and I say that loosely. It started a couple weeks ago when she went to the hospital with really bad gout. They treated her and released her to go back home but since my grandpa can't care for her on his own, she went directly from the hospital to a nursing home. We thought she would get better but it turned out her heart isn't working properly and fluids are filling up in her lungs. That was last week and she was rushed to the ICU for it. They thought they had it stabilized and moved her to another part of the hospital but a few days ago she had a heart attack and was in really bad shape.

I talked to her a few nights ago and it was really hard for me to listen to her. I felt so bad hearing her struggle to speak. So I went to the hospital the following morning and that was also hard. She was struggling to drink to drink water and was choking trying to eat jello. She's slowly gotten a little better the past couple days but I saw how quickly it goes south when we think she's starting to get better. Now she's not putting out as much liquid as she's taking in so I really don't know at this point. She's definitely better than she was a few days ago but that's not really saying much given that she was probably about as close to dying as you could be. She's in no way doing good by any means but she's stable for the time being. :sad:

And I agree with you guys, I hate Bisping. He's a jerk.

Man I am so sorry to hear that. My grandma suffered from Alzheimer's, there is nothing worse in the world than watching a family member go through something like that. I can be a smartass, but you are a good guy man. I really hope she gets better. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Man I am so sorry to hear that. My grandma suffered from Alzheimer's, there is nothing worse in the world than watching a family member go through something like that. I can be a smartass, but you are a good guy man. I really hope she gets better. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Thank you.

And I can't imagine how horrible alzheimers would be. I watched my Grandma ask like three different questions more than once in the span of the three hours I was there. She had forgotten she has asked about it already. And my aunt had called while I was there. I answered the phone as was giving it to my grandma, she didn't know where I was handing her the phone from and started drinking water. I assumed she was going to take the phone after that but she started watching tv and had forgotten I was handing her the phone. :ermm:

VN Store

Back