2013 Current Commits/Targets (UPDATED)

So you guys think my signature tag is odd eh? haha Hell, Ive been writing that since 2004 lol Just kept it going..always thought it was obnoxious and annoying to all the haters. Ill never stop doing it. It is out of love and passion for my alma mater, and yes..to be a BIGORANGEPRI H Q.

HONOR THY VOLS...CHERISH THEM...

So you guys think my signature tag is odd eh? haha Hell, Ive been writing that since 2004 lol Just kept it going..always thought it was obnoxious and annoying to all the haters. Ill never stop doing it. It is out of love and passion for my alma mater, and yes..to be a BIGORANGEPRI H Q.

No. No disrespect intended. Just a little serial killer sounding. But hell it gives character.

2004????.....could this be the origin of our curse!

Reactions: 3 people
Thats because it IS cultish! Wannaaaaaaaaaaa jooooooooooin?? lol jk

HONOR THY VOLS...CHERISH THEM...CHERISH THE FA H Q OUT OF THEM...

Wish we had more Official Visits available. Our Stadium and facilities are awesome and recruits cannot find a better place to display their skills. Other places pale in comparison. Vols are on the way back with a great coach to prepare these guys for life...

Reactions: 1 person
Wish we had more Official Visits available. Our Stadium and facilities are awesome and recruits cannot find a better place to display their skills. Other places pale in comparison. Vols are on the way back with a great coach to prepare these guys for life...

You can thank Lane Kiffin for the lack of OV's. Reduced as part of his recruiting violations. :banghead2::banghead2:

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back