The Official Tennessee vs. Mississippi State Game Thread, 4:00pm ET, SECN

Thanks pearl, we sure could use Steele right now, a hell of a lot more than Mcbee.

You don't let a home town kid go to another SEC school. McBee had no SEC offers. Definitely an error in judgment by Pearl. McBee was already paying his way. Jaleen could have used his scholly and both would be on TNs roster. Jaleen was asked to walk on for one year and possibly given a scholly the next, but why would he not take a sure thing. This will possibly be his last time playing in TBA, so he will be fired up and I'm kinda expecting him to go off tonight.

You don't let a home town kid go to another SEC school. McBee had no SEC offers. Definitely an error in judgment by Pearl. McBee was already paying his way. Jaleen could have used his scholly and both would be on TNs roster. Jaleen was asked to walk on for one year and possibly given a scholly the next, but why would he not take a sure thing. This will possibly be his last time playing in TBA, so he will be fired up and I'm kinda expecting him to go off tonight.

He seems to always have a few clutch 3s against us, so let's not let this one be close.

Have to give Martin credit; he picked the right game for line-up changes. @TBA against eventual SEC doormat that can't score and plays one-on-one BB. If UTK just plays good D, MSU doesn't break 50 and Vols win by 15.

- Good time for confidence game for Richardson.
- Mcrae could reach 30 w/some FT's. Needs to drive; not just 3's.
- Stokes? idk, surprise me.

This could turn into a "laugher" if Vols play inspired BB.

Does anyone know if the game is on regular TV anywhere? I can only find it on ESPN Gameplan and ESPN3. I am afraid it will be blacked out on ESPN 3. HELP!

Line does surprise me a bit, seeing as how the statisticians on this site say numbers point to bulldog win.

I said it a couple days ago, I think CCM uses this as a confidence game, I wouldn't be surprised to see us win by 20+ today. Mississippi State is BAD, they are a very untalented team, least talented team in SEC.

On the flip side, you lose this game at home and that's probably all she wrote on the season.

And we aren't bad?

The hate on mcbee is just funny. He isn't a D1 player, but is out there anyway. Blame it on the coaches and higher ranked players that force him to have to play, even when he is missing shots.

The hate on mcbee is just funny. He isn't a D1 player, but is out there anyway. Blame it on the coaches and higher ranked players that force him to have to play, even when he is missing shots.

Doesn't mean he doesn't suck, because he does

I like the guy, he's just not a very good basketball player

He's outheighted, outquicked, outjumped and outskilled. His dream was to play for the vols. He couldve gone to a smaller school with a decent of and lit it up. He doesn't suck. He's just out of his league. Kindof like you playing in church summer league.

j/k

VN Store

Back