Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Josh_Ward: Former Vol Chase Headley (w/San Diego Padres) and UT's football staff will be introduced at today's Tennessee-Miss State game. Tipoff at 4.

Maybe coach Jones will do something like this and make the place go nuts.

[Youtube]http://youtu.be/Ora3w14RxBw[/youtube]

Looks like our boy Andrew Jelks has something to say..

@andre_dores50: That "VFL" stuff is all crap, better not believe it cause they don't care about you.They living in the past not the present. It's VU's state

According to this guy, being a Vol a nd VFL is an evil thing but I read this from him earlier...

Andrew Jelks ‏@andre_dores50

How can you not let Peyton do is thing with 30 seconds and 2 timeouts #confused

Looks like our boy Andrew Jelks has something to say..

@andre_dores50: That "VFL" stuff is all crap, better not believe it cause they don't care about you.They living in the past not the present. It's VU's state

:eek:lol: That is kinda pathetic considering he is from TN. It is not Vandys state far from it actually. This guy must be smoking some good...

Reactions: 1 person
Poster on VQ asked if Terry Fair can recruit with the new rule changes...

"He can't got on the road, but he can call and can recruit on campus. That doesn't really change for him. What this rule does is let anyone in the program call or text. People like secretaries, recruiting personnel.

My bet is that the big schools will create a call center with student workers to call and text kids all the time."

- Hubbs

Poster on VQ asked if Terry Fair can recruit with the new rule changes...

"He can't got on the road, but he can call and can recruit on campus. That doesn't really change for him. What this rule does is let anyone in the program call or text. People like secretaries, recruiting personnel.

My bet is that the big schools will create a call center with student workers to call and text kids all the time."

- Hubbs

That will get out of Hand!!

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back