'13 GA ATH Cameron Sutton (TN signee)

Lol dirty recruiting. Big difference when garner was uga recruiting coord and could make those decisions. Willie and thig can only make suggestions and push but final decisions is that if DC, HC and RC

bkdamoron-albums-1-19-2013-picture4587-a.jpg

Okay, if Sutton is kinda crouching, and Josh Smith really is 6'1"...I’m gonna go ahead and be really happy now.

Tall + fast > small + slow

Now I gotta wonder if he’s gonna be a corner or a safety, if he’s that big. Good problem to have!

bkdamoron-albums-1-19-2013-picture4587-a.jpg

Okay, if Sutton is kinda crouching, and Josh Smith really is 6'1"...I’m gonna go ahead and be really happy now.

Tall + fast > small + slow

Now I gotta wonder if he’s gonna be a corner or a safety, if he’s that big. Good problem to have!

I made this comment in the Branisel thread...does anyone notice that everyone in this particular pic is a current UT commit, except Lawson? I am REALLY hoping that I am reading into this exactly what it is...maybe Lawson is included in that list of current commits now??? Also, does anyone know who #1 is off to the side...Swafford or Barber?

I made this comment in the Branisel thread...does anyone notice that everyone in this particular pic is a current UT commit, except Lawson? I am REALLY hoping that I am reading into this exactly what it is...maybe Lawson is included in that list of current commits now??? Also, does anyone know who #1 is off to the side...Swafford or Barber?

IIRC, #1 is Gibson

Hmm. Good point.

Sutton is a Ravens fan and is into the AFC Championship game, but he indicated on Twitter that he was all Vol and just told mid-term enrollee Riyahd Jones that the visit went well and that there is a chance he will be back in Knoxville next weekend for an unofficial visit. We will still try to catch up with him maybe at the half. But he appears solid to the Vols based on his interactions on Twitter (officially call me a twitter stalker).

- Hubbs

Reactions: 6 people
Does anybody with a VQ subscription happen to know if Hubbs has mentioned anything about academic issues like the below espn article suggests? Or if OV reads this do you know anything since you seem to know the kid?

OK so this is an ESPN (Who hates us) Insider article.

ESPN 300 Uncommitted

But it is trying to predict where the big prospects will commit come signing day.
It has Derrick Green to Michigan
Marquez North to UNC
Vonn Bell to Bama
(it even has Cameron Sutton going JuCo)
I read a separate article on Carl Lawson that said it was likely 50/50 between UT and Auburn.

My question to you guys is how many of North, Lawson, Green, and Bell do you think we get?

In addition how disappointing will it be if we are not able to land any of these guys?

Ill hang up and listen.

Does anybody with a VQ subscription happen to know if Hubbs has mentioned anything about academic issues like the below espn article suggests? Or if OV reads this do you know anything since you seem to know the kid?

Wow if we strike out on all of those guys depressed won't even begin to describe how I'll feel.

VN Store

Back