Prayers for my newborn nephew

SLOBBER_KNOCKER_U

VOL TIL I FALL!
Volnation I need everyones prayers at this time. My brothers newborn son is at Vanderbilt and is hooked up to machines due to complications of swallowing fluid during birth. Doctor says he's really sick and has a collapsed lung, so please VN pray for the baby and our family. Thank y'all and God bless

Reactions: 8 people
you got it man, i know the loss/sickness of a newborn child, not personally but in my family and it's not an easy one. he's got some of the best Drs in the country looking after him, God bless you all

Think, o God, of our friend who is ill, whom we now commend to Your compassionate regard.

Comfort him upon his sickbed, and ease his suffering. We beg for deliverance, and submit that no healing is too hard for the Lord, if it be His will.

We therefore pray that You bless our friend with Your loving care, renew his strength, and heal what ails him in Your loving name.

Thank You, Lord.

Reactions: 11 people
Volnation I need everyones prayers at this time. My brothers newborn son is at Vanderbilt and is hooked up to machines due to complications of swallowing fluid during birth. Doctor says he's really sick and has a collapsed lung, so please VN pray for the baby and our family. Thank y'all and God bless

4th floor? I have one there now as well. Amazing place. They have saved our son's life several times already.

All the best to yours and we will pray for him as well.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back