'13 GA DE Davin Bellamy (UGA signee)

Bellamy tweeted he would be attending, but I think it just depends on the recruit and what they have time for. Not for sure but I'd guess around the student section.

Thanks. Hope i didn't sound like a recruit stalker. Just thought my son would get a thrill out of seeing some of them. Tried to get as close as we could to the players bench and wondered if they may be near there.

At the beginning of the game look for the area in the student section that is empty and roped off, and they usually show up sometime in the first half

A good friend of mine was good friends with a guy that was recruited by Bama back in the early 2000's. Had a chance to meet him. He told me that when he arrived, there were gorgeous girls lying each recruits bed..naked. I dont know if its really true, but if it is, no wonder they are dominating!

HONOR THY VOLS...CHERISH THEM...

Nothing about the Titans is interesting. They are one of the least watchable teams in the NFL.

You know who is interesting? Bellamy.

Reactions: 7 people
I know people painted the rock last night, and then someone painted over it in gray, apparently. But I'm guessing it was done really late last night or early this morning by students over the gray.

full size
db.jpg

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back