'14 FL LB Greg Miclisse

@Gblack_DidDat3 Just got off the phone with Coach Thigpen! He say im expected a Offer before he come see me next week! #Blessed #UTVols

Looks like we are after him pretty hard for next years class. Coach Thig doing work.

I would say this is a pretty good thing

@Gblack_DidDat3 Me and my Counterpart @dillonbates talking about taking this Tennessee visit together! It will be great #VolNation

Reactions: 5 people
Bates, Miclisse, and Mouhon all seem to be pretty highly interested in us and all are 2014 LBers. CBJ knows what he's doing in recruiting and I don't think anyone can doubt that right now.

Reactions: VAVol85
Hopefully we get Miclisse, Bates, Mohoun,and Wilson in this class. We need four Lbs in this class Imo.

Per Twitter
MiclisseOnTheMap ‏@Gblack_DidDat3
Coach Thigpen asked me do i like Tennessee i said nawww i love Tennessee! #Vols #GBO

Reactions: 7 people
@Gblack_DidDat3: Just talked to the Tennessee coaching staff ! Me and @dillonbates are taking a Visit to UT at the End of Febuary! Rocktop we here! #GBO

I'm expecting a few commitments on/around junior day!

It'd sure be nice. Imani Cross is the only one the last few cycles I can remember committing on or soon after a junior day. Of course that didn't end well.

Miclisse and Bates committing after Junior day would be siccckkkkkkkk.

VN Store

Back