Was Manti Te'o in on it?

Did Manti know?

• Total voters
how would someone not know if their girlfriend is real or not?
Stanford

Have you seen some of these World of Warcraft nerds? I can see this happening with them but not the captain of the FB team.

He should be getting more @$$ than a toilet seat! Female @$$!!!!

Instead I think he may be playing wide receiver.

Have you seen some of these World of Warcraft nerds? I can see this happening with them but not the captain of the FB team.

He should be getting more @$$ than a toilet seat! Female @$$!!!!

Instead I think he may be playing wide receiver.

His Daddy wanted him to be a Tight End initially, but I'm afraid you might be right.

That's the hardest thing to believe. It's unconscionable that nobody spent a few minutes looking for an obituary, funeral notice, etc.

Really? In this day and age of "journalism", it shouldn't surprise anybody.

Who told Te'O that Lennay Kekua died?
Did she tell him herself?
Who was his contact?

Did she make a final Text with her last ounce of strength?
Was he talking to her as she expired?
Did he hear the Flat Line over the phone?

Who told Te'O that Lennay Kekua died?
Did she tell him herself?
Who was his contact?

Did she make a final Text with her last ounce of strength?
Was he talking to her as she expired?
Did he hear the Flat Line over the phone?

The brother supposedly told him.

At first i was 110% sure it was all made up, now im not sure, im leaning towards the hoax, but there are still a few things i cant understand

Like the crocidile tears after the win vs Michigan (or maybe it was Stanford) on national TV during the interview -

SEC REAL FOOTBALL REAL GIRLFRIENDS

o58qe.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
so one bad game means he sucks and was never any good now?

Yep, pretty much sucks, unless he can get to the nfl and play teams that play like Navy, Purdue, Boston Collage, Mich State, Michigan,USC, then he would be real good and might have a shot at defensive mVP....sure!

Yep, pretty much sucks, unless he can get to the nfl and play teams that play like Navy, Purdue, Boston Collage, Mich State, Michigan,USC, then he would be real good and might have a shot at defensive mVP....sure!

ahhh the logic of an SEC fan. the guy that thinks every team in the SEC is the best because the best team in the country plays in that conference

ahhh the logic of an SEC fan. the guy that thinks every team in the SEC is the best because the best team in the country plays in that conference

To be honest, none of the teams he listed were that good. All of those teams had putrid offenses. I watched several of those teams play, particulatly Michigan State and Michigan.

So it sounds like he wasn't necessarily "in" on it, but told a few white lies to make the relationship seem legit.

He may have not known initially but at some point he found out the truth n did nothing to "escape" the situation. Even to the point that his family claimed to have met her

VN Store

Back